Teleport / Move to another Walkable Area

Started by kampfkaese, Sat 26/07/2014 18:17:32

Previous topic - Next topic

kampfkaese

Hello!

I want my Cat Character jump on a Table. I made some jump Animation which i either want to use as a Animated object and Teleport the Cat onto The Walkable Area on the Desk, or i would add the Animation to the cats Animation/Views but have to Move The cat between two Walkable Areas without connection.

Can somebody tell me a solution for that Problem?

Cassiebsg

just use the eAnywhere option of the Walk command...
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Slasher

For a smoother move onto the table you could check out LOCKVIEW in the manual.

Of course it depends, sometimes, on how you have made the animation view of the cat jumping on table.

NickyNyce

Animating his jump and moving him at the same time sounds a like a good way to go. You just need to time the animation and move correctly to make it look good. In order to do this you can use delays in your animation frames and play around with the speed of the move command to help get the desired effect.

Ghost

Instead of coordinating an animation with a scripted movement, I recommend turning the character invisible, make a separate animation containing table and cat, and use that. It sounds overkill but it gives you way more precision.

kampfkaese

Thank you!!! I tested it seperately and it worked perfect...
The Animation itself is not yet perfet, i'm new at animating at all.
First i just want to have the complete scene functioning. I have to learn much and tryed AGS Several times before but i learned much in PHP over the Year so AGS looks now very nice to me and even Animating wont bother me this Time :D

When i complete the Scene with the cat and everything works fine, i maybe add a next scene and make the old ones better and better if i got time..

Thank you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk