A night in Berry help

Started by splat44, Thu 31/07/2014 07:52:51

Previous topic - Next topic

splat44

I have problems getting past wolf!

So far I have followings:
Unlit candle (tried light it but it blows outside), salt and meat with pepper in it.

Spoiler
how can I get rid of wolf after giving seasoned meat? it seems a dead end!
[close]

Billbis

Ok, it's been a while now, but I finally manage to pass the wolves tonight.
It's a timing puzzle.
Spoiler
The first wolf is making a round. Wait until it is at 4 or 5 o'clock, and pass north of it. Then go East and reach the second wolves (but not to close).
Pepper the meat (beware, the meat is autocratically unpeppered each time you fail the puzzle). Wait the first wolf to reach 5 o'clock again, then give the meat to the second one. Immediately after, go south and hide behind a tree (don't go to fast to not go too close of the first wolf). Wait for the second wolf to go west by the river, and go north and follow the path. It could take 3-5 try to get the timing right.
[close]

donmartin

Wolf? What wolf? I am pretty stuck some steps backwards.

I have: note from the girl, salts and pepper plus the optional bougie, palete and pincette. Granny doesn't cooperate, meat disappeared, no recipe to transport ashes.

A little help needed please.

Billbis

I was stuck a while at this point to.
step 1.
Spoiler
Read the botanic book, take ashes in the note from the girl.
[close]
step 2.
Spoiler
Give ashes to Grandma, look inside the pot under her.
[close]
step 3.
Spoiler
Give meat to Grandma to counfound her.
[close]

Billbis

It seems it is my turn to be stuck:
Spoiler
How do you end the fight between the wolf and the guard? I have the rifle and the powder, but no projectile...
[close]

donmartin

Quote from: Billbis on Wed 13/08/2014 20:38:47
It seems it is my turn to be stuck:
Spoiler
How do you end the fight between the wolf and the guard? I have the rifle and the powder, but no projectile...
[close]

A nail inside the carosse

sthomannch

I started this nice game, but now I am stuck
Spoiler

I want to chase away the wolf that threatens the guy. I found the powder and a projectile, but no rifle. It seems that I cannot use any object from the inventory inside the coach, except the lit candle. It is also hard to focus on something as everything moves as soon as I make the slightest movement with the mouse. Inside, I found a nail, the floor boards, a rack cover with powder and the door to exit the coach again.
[close]

Billbis

Spoiler
The rifle is under the floor of the coach, under the floor board. As far as I remember, you simply have to click either with left or right mouse button to open the floor boards.
[close]
Stange bug with the mouse, on my setting it is pretty smooth. You can try changing a few options in the winsetup...

sthomannch

Thank you very much!
With a little bit of persistence, I finally arrived at getting the thing. Finished this nice game

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk