New Member....Just A Hello :)

Started by Phoenix_Productions, Mon 11/08/2014 19:37:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix_Productions

Hi, i used to play games such as ben jordan and many others a looooong time ago. Then not so long ago i popped in for a visit.....brought back some great memories and a little sadness when i realised how old i got since i was last here... *cough* 8 years ago!*cough* and some of the games made since are utterly amazing!
So i thought...you know what, im gonna give this a go. So hello to everyone, all you game makers out there are pure genius and i hope i can make something worthy of all of you. If i need help i hope there are some out there who will be happy to have a read. Fingers Crossed. My little team are in design and story stage atm, which alone is difficult. Anyway, im babbling. (laugh) bye bye.
"One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad." Bazinga!

Darth Mandarb

Baron

Technically he's not new.  Technically.  There should really be a stickied Oldies Reintroduce Yourselves Here thread, instead of random threads here and there.  In the mean time, welcome (back) Phoenix!  May you ....rise from the ashes.  ;)

Phoenix_Productions

Yes maybe is should have posted in the newbies one. so apologies. and thank you very much Baron (laugh) though....im a girl btw (laugh)
"One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad." Bazinga!

AnasAbdin

Welcome back Phoenix ;-D hope to see you here more often and have fun!

Phoenix_Productions

Baron

Quote from: Phoenix_Productions on Tue 12/08/2014 08:48:10
....im a girl btw (laugh)

Sorry.  Wait, didn't you used to be called Jean_Grey_Productions? ;)

Phoenix_Productions

lol no, i think it was spongebob something. i remember something about spongebob :-\ but it was so long ago ???

Baron

Phoenix_Productions

omg that was it!! (laugh) how did u know that??? to be fair it was years ago! dont judge me lol :-D ahhh twas good times.

LimpingFish

Quote from: Baron on Tue 12/08/2014 02:15:22
There should really be a stickied Oldies Reintroduce Yourselves Here thread, instead of random threads here and there.

Or, y'know, people could resist the urge to announce the fact in the first place. :P

Instead of posting "I'm back!", and starting a discussion about the fact that they're back, they could just get involved in other discussions and let people discover it by themselves.

Or, as Darth pointed out, they could use the introduction thread. It might be worth considering renaming the "Newbies Introduce yourselves here!" thread to "Introduce yourself here!" or "Members Introductions!", so as not to exclude non-newbies.

Anyway...

Welcome back. It's always nice to see returners.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Phoenix_Productions

Hmmmm a criticism put nicely....i said i was sorry :~( i was only saying hello to everyone. i didnt see the thread it should have been put in :~(

LimpingFish

Quote from: Phoenix_Productions on Thu 14/08/2014 09:30:46
Hmmmm a criticism put nicely....i said i was sorry :~( i was only saying hello to everyone. i didnt see the thread it should have been put in :~(

My post was more of a general suggestion about introductions/reintroductions, rather than a directed scolding. :)

Like I said, it's always nice to see people rejoin the community.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Baron

I think all accounts should be reset every year, and then we'd have fun rediscovering who is who. :=  Over the years, only the most dedicated creepers would know about your dirty laundry from years back.  ;)  As far as everyone else was concerned, you'd just be a blank slate to be judged on your merits instead of your past.

Phoenix_Productions

Well thank you for the suggestion lol and are you calling yourself a dedicated creeper Baron? Phew, my laundry is never dirty (laugh)

Baron

Dude!  Search function!  Duuuuuuuuude!

kconan

Welcome back SpongeBob_Nopants!  8-)

Phoenix_Productions

May i remind you how long ago that was? i hardly consider it worth talking about..... :-D oh dear god, please noooo spongebob no pants!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk