RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Started by IndieRetroNews, Tue 12/08/2014 17:24:30

Previous topic - Next topic

IndieRetroNews

QuoteSome great news today as finally after all this time Atari has announced the release date for the latest upcoming PC RollerCoaster Tycoon game, RollerCoaster Tycoon World. Developed by Pipeworks Software, RollerCoaster Tycoon World will feature much of what has made the originals so great, with no micro-transactions and all new innovative features to build the park of your dreams.

http://www.indieretronews.com/2014/08/rollercoaster-tycoon-world-gets-teaser.html
The latest in Kickstarter, Indie & Retro News!!! IndieRetroNews - Indie Retro News on twitter

m0ds

Fantastic :) And I remember sending them an essay of ideas when they asked for them a couple of years ago. Hope they up the realism. As long as it's just fun and I don't need to be online to play it I'll be owning it regardless (laugh)

Oh..video! WOW... the realism looks GREAT! Yay. They listened (laugh)

Sslaxx

Wonder if Atari are going to last long enough to actually publish this title or not. In any case, this is likely going to be a "do or die" moment for them.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

CaptainD

Can someone check if Mark is on the official credits? :grin:

Phoenix_Productions

Teaser Trailer left little to the imagination. Still, looking forward to having a go. Going to be a hit or miss. I loved 1 and 2, three....meh not so much. fingers crossed!
"One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad." Bazinga!

SinSin

I was always playing RCT 1 at school. Loved it! I also remember building insane bullet train style roller coasters on rct3 just to see what it was like to do a 90 degree turn at 200mph weeeeeee
Currently working on a project!

Ghost

Quote from: Sinsin on Mon 13/10/2014 09:38:02
I also remember building insane bullet train style roller coasters on rct3 just to see what it was like to do a 90 degree turn at 200mph weeeeeee

Oh yeah. It's perfectly possible to make a park where you can't see the ground for all the puke (laugh)

Seriously, those games are awesome. The original got me into the whole theme park thing and I still have RCT3 on my hard drive after all these years. There's something about just building these kickass rides. And then ride'em.

BadMemory

I liked the simplicity of the old art-style though, not so sure about the realistic style. Did anyone play the new sim city?

HanaIndiana

yay! I love these games! I still have RCT3 on disk too, Ghost. Just couldn't get myself to get rid of it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk