Please take this gaming survey for my school.

Started by monkey0506, Tue 16/09/2014 21:04:00

Previous topic - Next topic

monkey0506

We're conducting a demographics survey in my intro to video game design course. I'd greatly appreciate if you could take this survey for me:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VZWJW3B

Thanks!

Baron

Done!  It's only 60 seconds folks, so get in there an help a brother out. :)

Mandle

Done! One thing though, there is no option for "I mostly/only play free games" in the question about when/how you buy games.

monkey424

Done. I was about to put $0 for annual expenditure on games but then recalled paying some amount for the recent AGS bake sale. I vaguely remember it was around $5 or something. I'm ashamed I didn't pay more. :-[

monkey0506

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 17/09/2014 02:38:26Done! One thing though, there is no option for "I mostly/only play free games" in the question about when/how you buy games.

That honestly hadn't occurred to me. I tried to make the survey as broad as possible, while still geared toward "gamers". I'll make note of the feedback to the class as well.

I greatly appreciate the feedback from everyone. We have somewhat of a competition going in the class, so every response is appreciated! :=

Adeel

Done! :smiley:

When asked: "When are you most likely to buy a game?", I proudly answered: "Never/When someone else buys it for me" :=

Gribbler

abstauber

straydogstrut

Done Monkey's Survey Monkey Survey..thing

Interestingly I can tell right away that i've almost completely moved to digital downloads rather than retail copies purely for convenience.

Stupot

Done. Do you want us to share it on Facebook and stuff for more results?

Ghost

HanaIndiana

Done!  ~10 hours a week, wish it was 50+.

Intense Degree

Done.

I only wish some of the answers could have been higher!

Tabata

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk