Leisure Suit Larry 1 (AGI) Remake

Started by arj0n, Tue 16/09/2014 21:25:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabata

I prefer the second version (a dialog with a hidden line that is shown after finding the password) :cool:

arj0n

arj0n

An (animated) romanctic disco scene

AprilSkies

Quote from: Arj0n on Fri 26/09/2014 16:59:27
An (animated) romanctic disco scene

Wonderful! We need candies here! (laugh)

www.apemarina.altervista.org

AnasAbdin

I really like seeing this interface with LSL. Keep up the good work 8-)

Are you going to use the same old red ascii border text boxes? That'll be great.

arj0n

Quote from: AprilSkies
Wonderful! We need candies here! (laugh)
Thanx AprilSkies!
And agreed on the candies!!

Quote from: AnasAbdin
I really like seeing this interface with LSL. Keep up the good work 8-)
Thanx!
(It's still in it's early form, will fine-tune it later on. But I think I'm on the right track.)

Quote from: AnasAbdin
Are you going to use the same old red ascii border text boxes? That'll be great.

arj0n

That's a cool one, Anas ;)

Little Update: Slot Machine is done.

Left: the slot machine (visually a little upgraded and slightly more user-friendly compared to the original EGA version).
Right: the Payoff Chart (still a bit under construction, visible when player clicks on the 3-symbols-line of the slot machine (for example, the 3 bar's in the left pic))

Midian Design

arj0n

arj0n

arj0n

The slightly enhanced death/rebuild room

Quote from: abstauber on Wed 17/09/2014 11:59:05
Well, they couldn't fix you after you've "met" the taxi.
Indeed, that was (imho) a lack in the original edition.
So, that has been fixed in this remake: you also go to the death/rebuild-room after being road-killed (with a custom flat-dead-body animation) :)

Quote from: abstauber on Wed 17/09/2014 09:26:57
As for the music, I would prefer the Tandy/Atari version as it has more channels, but keeps the beepy style. (not to mention that I grew up with the Atari version :) )
As for now, I have 3 flavors of music: Midi, Tandy and the (in)famous PC-Honker.
The pc-honker is still a bit my favorite (reminding me of the old days). Guilty pleasure...  ;)

NickyNyce

I've never played LSL, so this looks like a great way to experience it. Looks like fun Arj0n, keep up the good work.

Sslaxx

One thing that'd be amusing is to replace that Sierra logo with the Codemasters logo of the time instead, or the current incarnation of the Sierra logo.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

arj0n

Thanx nicky :)

Quote from: Sslaxx on Tue 21/10/2014 22:57:47
One thing that'd be amusing is to replace that Sierra logo with the Codemasters logo of the time instead, or the current incarnation of the Sierra logo.
Mmhh, I
l might do something with that... ;)

AnasAbdin

IMHO the Sierra logo stays the way it is as long as Orat and all the other characters are there.

arj0n

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Wed 22/10/2014 08:38:05
IMHO the Sierra logo stays the way it is as long as Orat and all the other characters are there.
They do match indeed.... :)

arj0n

Quote from: Tabata
And not to forget – what about the drunken Larry ? Still would like him to fall from the stool!

So after a few whiskeys, he now goes down....  ;)

[embed=640,390]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7CM59bM-w8[/embed]

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

arj0n

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk