Website Development

Started by KodiakBehr, Sat 20/09/2014 17:41:50

Previous topic - Next topic

KodiakBehr

I'm excited about revealing a couple of new projects soon, but first want to build a nice website where people can view our products, get updates and order copies.

Does anyone have any advice, recommendations or endorsements for a web developer who can produce a clean minimalist site with nice design elements, capable of handling e-commerce that won't cost tens of thousands of dollars?

Thanks!

KB

Adeel

If I read correctly, you're looking for a web developer, right?

Peder Johnsen is the guy you're looking for, then. He is nice, patient and hardworking. These are the must-have qualities of a web developer (which he possess). He is quite experienced when it comes to web development. He also has made minimalist websites for AGS such as AGS Bake Sales' Website, AGS Archives, etc. He has also worked with Mods (Screen7).  Above all, he's a fellow AGSer.

Following are some of his fine works:
Spoiler

You can send him a PM on the forums but he usually replies late to the Forum PMs (for some unknown reason). You can contact him on IRC and have a discussion with him, though.

I'm quite sure that you won't be disappointed.

Best of luck!

Slasher

Hi KodiakBehr,

I was a website designer back in the early 2000's... I don't really do it now but I can still produce great work.

I you want e-commerce I could integrate Paypal for you.

PM me for price etc if interested.

selmiak

I love designing websites but I have no idea about ecommerce integration :-\
But learning new things is always exciting, dunno if you want to be the guinea pig though...

KodiakBehr

Thanks for the feedback, all!  I'll get in touch with Peder Johnsen first and see if he's interested.

amateurhour

There are some really good wordpress themes that work well with online storefronts and you can use one of SEVERAL online merchants to handle the digital downloads without them taking a big cut of the profits. If you end up doing it yourself feel free to PM me or something and I can point you in a few directions.

Co-Founder of Pink Pineapple Ink Pink Pineapple Ink
Creator of the online comic Trouble Ticket Trouble Ticket

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk