Identity Crisis

Started by SilverSpook, Mon 22/09/2014 07:59:29

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverSpook

So I'm trying to decide on a couple different character looks.  I have not yet completely fleshed out the sordid backstory and such, and anyway don't want to spoilerfy everyone so early, but let's just say this character is going to be a pseudo-antagonist, possibly frenemy type flamboyant member of the New Monarchy.  Mostly I'm just looking for which rendition strikes you more, you'd be more interested in... I suppose what I'm asking is, if there were two sold-out, 30,000-seat stadium concerts and you were offered one VIP ticket to see either Icon A or Icon B, which would you choose?

Additional suggestions / commentary welcome as well!

Cassiebsg

Personally, I prefer the first one, the darker skin and shadowing make him look more sinister...
The second one, just looks like Michael Jackson (sorry, no offense intended. :) ).
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SilverSpook

@Cassiebsg:  Fair enough!  Good point about the darkly sinisterness.  I was thinking more of David Bowie, but there is definitely a resemblance there.

Ghost

The Artist Formerly Known, was my guess.(nod)

Lasca

Was thinking the same as Ghost!
Anyhow, I agree on the first one.

SilverSpook

What gave it away?  Was it the droplets of purple rain beading off his hair? :)

The face and hair were actually based on the master of sulk himself: Game of Thrones' Jon Snow. </Dev Commentary>

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk