Speed Buggy: Manifold Destiny (MAGS September 2014)

Started by Mandle, Mon 29/09/2014 15:33:24

Previous topic - Next topic

lorenzo

I'll give it a try in the next few days, but I've never seen Speed Buggy â€" I don't know why, because I've watched many Hanna-Barbera cartoons as a kid. Although I must say that those Photobucket screenshots don't look too enticing ;)

By the way, did you use the same explosion in this game intro and in Rotary Club? I would recognise that explosion anywhere, after having seen it so many times (damned spiky mountains! (laugh))...

Slasher

I loved the tv show and thought the game was enjoyable and a deluxe version would be ace (nod)

HanaIndiana

Yes! I remember playing this back in 2014. I got stuck a couple times, but found it quite fun.

lorenzo

I just finished the game, it was pretty good!
It had great puzzles, often difficult but fair. The dialogues were pretty funny, although I didn't get some of the Lost references (I never watched the series). I liked the mini-game too, it was a fun change of pace.

I had some trouble with some hard to see hotspots and with the life preserver puzzle (even though I had everything in place, the cutscene didn't trigger until I switched the life preservers spots). But those were minor annoyances.

All in all, it was a pretty nice game! Especially considering it was made in such a short time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk