Minifeg:The Search

Started by Kitty Trouble, Wed 01/10/2014 12:54:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Trouble

Spoiler
Okay, so I met the prince, and met the wizard...and found out the wizard wanted future food. I potentially made the mistake of returning the sword. Then I used the ticket to get back home. All I have is the ticket to get back home, the sword and the wood plank. Did I ruin my game save or is there a way to get back to the wizard? Anyways, what should I have done if I did mess up? Thanks..
[close]

Cassiebsg

Uhm... yes, you found a bug, I'm afraid. :(
I recommend everyone to do at least a new save at the start of every new time line.

Solution to the bug:
Spoiler

Do not deliver the sword!
I'll correct this it in version 1.1. By either giving the player a new item, or making it possible to get the sword again.
[close]

Spoiler

I'm afraid I did not predict the possibility of not being able to return to this time line.
Due to the fact that I kept forgetting to deliver the sword...
Hint 1: In the castle stairs, there's a cup.
Hint 2:
Spoiler

You need to look in the cup. ;)
[close]
[close]
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Well...I've got as far as:

Spoiler
I've stuck the two photos onto the wooden plank, but no idea what to do with it now...I guess it's a hint as to who my father is but...totally lost as to what to do...HELP!
[close]

Cassiebsg

Hint 1:
Spoiler

Wall decoration?
[close]

Hint 2:
Spoiler

Remember a nail on the wall?
[close]

Hint 3 - Solution:
Spoiler

You need to return home, and use the nail on the wall to hang it.
If you don't know how to return home, then you are missing an item. ;)
[close]

Mandle

Ahhhh that did the trick!

Game complete!!! Very nicely done too!!!

Shadow1000

I'm stuck. I really have no idea what comes next.

Spoiler
I met the hen man and been to the bar but I don't see anything that I can do in that world. I see from previous posts that there are two photos somewhere that I can put on the plank. Where would I find those?

In inventory I have the stub, plank, cutlass, tooth, egg.
[close]

Thank you

SHADOW

Cassiebsg

Hint 1
Spoiler

Maybe someone, somewhere would like an egg?
[close]

Hint 2
Spoiler

Remember Rusty? He come from somewhere right?
[close]

Hint 3
Spoiler

Guess, what! You are carrying Rusty! ;) I'm sure Mary would love to get her hands on that egg!
[close]

Solution
Spoiler

You need to return to the present time line and sell that egg to Mary... at the fish shop.
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Thu 02/10/2014 17:14:30
Hint 1
Spoiler

Maybe someone, somewhere would like an egg?
[close]

Hint 2
Spoiler

Remember Rusty? He come from somewhere right?
Spoiler

Hint 3
Spoiler

Guess, what! You are carrying Rusty! ;) I'm sure Mary would love to get her hands on that egg!
Spoiler

Solution
Spoiler

You need to return to the present time line and sell that egg to Mary... at the fish shop.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
I tried that first, as it seems like the logical step. I tried both giving it to her and I tried talking to her but there are no new options. What am I missing?

SHADOW

Cassiebsg

Spoiler

Do you see the option "More about collection"? You need that one.
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Thu 02/10/2014 18:00:11
Spoiler

Do you see the option "More about collection"? You need that one.
[close]

Spoiler
is that an option when speaking to Mary? If so, no, it's not there. Just "how's business" and "the guy outside". Do I need to do anything else other than retrieve the egg to get that option?
[close]

SHADOW

Tabata

@ SHADOW
Did you look into the ...
Spoiler
... trash can in front of the shop (to get the option talking about that)? After talking about that even more options appear.
[close]

Kitty Trouble

I have

Spoiler
Stub, cutlass, plank, sword, teddy bear
[close]

Stuck as to what to do next. Thanks

Shadow1000

Quote from: Tabata on Thu 02/10/2014 18:41:03
@ SHADOW
Did you look into the ...
Spoiler
... trash can in front of the shop (to get the option talking about that)? After talking about that even more options appear.
[close]

THANK YOU!!! I would not have thought to do that, as I did that the first time I was in the area.

SHADOW

Cassiebsg

@chaosgodkarl

Hint 1
Spoiler

Remember how you got the Teddy?  ;)
[close]

Hint 2
Spoiler

The fountain looks a little bit weird? No?
[close]

Hint3
Spoiler

Do you really need a hint 3?? :p
Solution:
Spoiler

Look in the future fountain...
[close]
[close]

Cassiebsg

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Thu 02/10/2014 19:35:03
THANK YOU!!! I would not have thought to do that, as I did that the first time I was in the area.

SHADOW

Uhmmmm... if you had done it before, then that might then be an unintended "feature"... (wtf)

Shadow1000

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Thu 02/10/2014 19:38:53

SHADOW

Uhmmmm... if you had done it before, then that might then be an unintended "feature"... (wtf)

What I mean is that I always check every hotspot that I notice on every room. If I receive a message saying that there's nothing interesting there then I am not likely to do it again later unless there is a logical reason to do so. When I was playing I didn't think of reason to check again so Tabata's hint was most helpful. :)

SHADOW

Cassiebsg

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Thu 02/10/2014 19:41:29

SHADOW

What I mean is that I always check every hotspot that I notice on every room. If I receive a message saying that there's nothing interesting there then I am not likely to do it again later unless there is a logical reason to do so. When I was playing I didn't think of reason to check again so Tabata's hint was most helpful. :)

SHADOW

Spoiler

The eggs are there from the start. You sure you looked, and not just interacted?
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Thu 02/10/2014 20:57:50
Quote from: Shadow1000 on Thu 02/10/2014 19:41:29

SHADOW

SHADOW

Spoiler

The eggs are there from the start. You sure you looked, and not just interacted?
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
I'm not sure. I don't remember :)

Michael2968

I have the
Spoiler
plank with one picture on it but I can't figure out where the other picture is that is supposed to go on the plank.
[close]

Mandle

Quote from: Michael2968 on Mon 06/10/2014 16:49:08
I have the
Spoiler
plank with one picture on it but I can't figure out where the other picture is that is supposed to go on the plank.
[close]

Spoiler
I believe you have to go back to the fence where you found the original picture where you saw the other half blow away...For me it was back there...
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk