Neofeud

Started by SilverSpook, Sun 05/10/2014 23:09:30

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverSpook

@selmiak: re: levitating water: Genius!  Sold, levitating Jacuzzi it is.

@Fitz: Expect the Neofeud: High Corporate line of luxury furniture products next time you open up Skymall on your LAX-JFK flight.

@Blondbraid: Thank you sir!  Yes, that is the nail on the head: I'm trying to give maximal contrast to the Blomkampian shanties, rust, makeshiftness, patchwork, and general squalor of the "Low City".  The future was The Best of Times and it was The Worst of Times.

AnasAbdin

If this was my work place.. I'd AGS at work 8-)...while in the pool (laugh)

SilverSpook

Lol, nice.  Yes, I'm ordering one of those once I rake in my first million.

SilverSpook

Working on the female version of the corporate executive-type that inhabits the flying crystalline future-cities.

Yes, she is intentionally ultra-blonde, blue eyed, and tall.  Eugenics is a thing in this dystopia.

Fitz

You mean eugenics replaced hydrogen peroxide hair treatment? 8-0

SilverSpook

Absolutely!  Why bother with toxic chemicals when you can just reincarnate!

AnasAbdin

The fashion designer in me has to pop out :-D Necklace dude, give her a necklace!
Great work 8-)

SilverSpook

Yeah, as I mentioned in the critic's lounge, you're absolutely correct about the necklace!

SilverSpook

Forbes 2030 Shortlist.

in the game of Neofeud, you win or you die.

Fitz

That first guy... Is that a unibrow or a frown? Not judging, perhaps it's all the rage in the furutistic, genetically enhanced society? ;)

Blondbraid

SilverSpook

Quote from: Fitz on Sat 30/04/2016 08:42:46
That first guy... Is that a unibrow or a frown? Not judging, perhaps it's all the rage in the furutistic, genetically enhanced society? ;)

That's his board room war-face, man!  :)

@Blondbraid: Thanks!

SilverSpook

Even CEOs, Presidents, and Popes bow and curtsy before Clington-Busch Royals.

Neofeud:

Making The Future Great Again.

Win, Win, Win!

Cassiebsg

Damn, it looks painful to be her. (laugh)

Nice job! (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Blondbraid

It feels like you managed to summarize the whole power-structure in a single GIF, I'm impressed! 8-)
The Neofeud world just keeps getting more interesting the more I read it seems...(roll)

CrashPL

Quote from: Blondbraid on Sun 08/05/2016 15:39:49
The Neofeud world just keeps getting more interesting the more I read it seems...(roll)

Seconded. :D Since I'm really digging that kind of futuristic stuff, Neofeud hits all the rights notes for me!
Nice animations SilverSpook. :) Keep'em coming!

SilverSpook

@CrashPL: Thanks, and I surely will!  Still have a bit more of the "High City" characters to flesh out. :)

@Blongbraid: I'm glad that the 'way of things' in the Neofeudal future is illustrated.

@Cassiebsg: Oh yes, it's quite the chore, being Princess of Coastlandia.  A lot of angst there.  :)

SilverSpook

Well since there was a request for more animations:

She knows how to work it!

SilverSpook

Futuretainment 720 presents,

a Disney-Warner Bros-Exxon-Nabisco production.

Introducing, the Dolsace Vidi-Vici.

'Welcome to your Dolsace 'Vidi-Vici' executive desk. The Vidi-Vici uses the latest nano and quantech to dynamically reconstitute its outer panels and drawers to virtually any imaginable geometry from any imaginable material -- wood, glass, steel, even velvet or fur.'

'Disciplining an unruly employee? Project stern authority with a serious mahogany finish.  Meeting with a hip Millenial tech-magnate? Upgrade to 'iPod beige' minimalist complete with built-in outlets for that boost of geek-cred.'

'A 'special visit' from a fashion-forward megaceleb?  Go for the 'Crystal Hologram' setting and start a laser-light party for two.  With the Dolsace Vidi-Vici, all the world's fame, fortune, and power is at your fingertips.  Dolsace: Don't just be on-point.  Be THE point.'

Mandle

Now THAT is freakin' impressive!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk