Neofeud

Started by SilverSpook, Sun 05/10/2014 23:09:30

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Quote from: SilverSpook on Mon 20/03/2017 21:02:28
It's been a long time coming.

Pft you didn't even start until late 2014   :P

Congrats on getting to full release!  That's a pretty awesome accomplishment.

SilverSpook

Yeah, well going past a few years, there's always the possibility of people thinking you've just got vaporware. :)

Thanks!

xil

Congrats on the release date! Just listening to the soundtrack now, it's awesome :)
Calico Reverie - Independent Game Development, Pixel Art & Other Stuff
Games: Mi - Starlit Grave - IAMJASON - Aractaur - blind to siberia - Wrong Channel - Memoriae - Point Of No Return

CrashPL

Exciting news, mate! Congratulations on the release date, looking forward to the 25th. :D

SilverSpook

@Xil: Thanks!  I love all the Calico Reverie music as well. :)

@CrashPL: :)  Mark your calendars! 

Chicky

Great to see this have a release date after so long SilverSpook, what an achievement :)

Stupot

All the best with release, Spook :-)

alphadalekben

Congratulations on the release as well.

Having been briefly involved in this project in late 2014, I could see that this was pretty damn special as well as being a massive passion project on your end, Spook.

One day, I hope to buy this to experience what, again, I could see as being a fantastic game and to see how its developed from that seed I saw, as well as if any of my (albeit, minimal) input has survived.

SilverSpook

Thanks Stupot and Chicky!

Yes, thanks for your input during the pre-production phase, alphadalekben.  If nothing else, it was good to have a bit of camaraderie in the trenches of figuring out AGS. ;)

RL has been difficult over the past 4 days, so much so I had zero time to connect to the internet, or even the ability to get electricity for a bit. 

But things have settled down.  May I recommend, all you game dev or potential game devs out there, to never release your first game whilst simultaneously moving to a new and foreign town, while having two kids to take care of.  And may your vehicles not simultaneously have engine lock ups and alternator failures, in the middle of it. 

Now back to working on that final trailer to drop in T-Minus two days...  Activate Starbucks / Rockstar hyperdrive!

Gurok

SilverSpook, what I've seen of the game so far is really great! I wish you all the best for the release.

Hope you're pouring the Rockstar INTO the Starbucks, in true gamedev fashion.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

SilverSpook

@Gurok: Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying the Neofeud early release!  Thank you so much for backing / pre-ordering the game and I hope the rest of the game goes as well for you as the parts you have played!

Blondbraid

Just a quick question, will Neofeud be available on Steam?

SilverSpook

I am hoping to have Neofeud eventually on Steam, but initially it will be available on Itch.io.

Also, just a friendly reminder, Neofeud will be released this Saturday, March 25!

SilverSpook

NEOFEUD IS OUT!

Get Neofeud here:

Here's the official release trailer!

[embed=1020,630]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQAMJgs5euA[/embed]

If you have any issues with figuring out how to buy the game, or with playing the game, please let me know.  If you're interested in buying the game directly from me or with cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, please contact me and we'll sort out a deal ;)

It has been a crazy 2 1/2 years but yes, it's finally here!  Thanks again to everyone who helped in ways big and small to make this cyberpunk dream a reality.

Cassiebsg

Congrats with the release!  (nod)

Ps - You need to make a released thread now. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Amayirot Akago

Congratulations :) I can't promise I'll get around to it soon but I will play this one way or another.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

alphadalekben

I've shared the release link on the SilverSpook Facebook page on my writer's Facebook page.

selmiak

WOW! Congrats on finishing this game! Gotta get my hands on this soon! :-D

Danvzare

Wow, big congratulations on finally releasing Neofeud. :-D

Darth Mandarb

It is with a heavy heart that I send this thread off into the ether!

It has been a staple of the GiP for a long time.

A big congratulations to SilverSpook for all the hard work and dedication!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk