Leisure Suit Larry 1 Remake - Beta Testers and Translators Wanted

Started by arj0n, Mon 13/10/2014 10:04:34

Previous topic - Next topic

arj0n

Hello fellow AGS'ers,

My Leisure Suit Larry 1 (EGA, AGI) Remake is close to getting into it's Beta Phase.

Therefor I'm looking for a set of Betatesters who are (preferably, but not required) in a way familiar with LSL1.
(That is the 1987 AGI EGA version, not the 1991 Sierra Remake or the 2013 Reloaded Remake.)

So I am looking for Betatesters who can break the game and try all the ways (also the non-logical ways) the game can be played.
(This also means I'm not really looking for just Playtesters who only play/test the game the linear way)

If you're interested, please let me know by PM or just post in this thread.
(and if you are familiar with LSL1, please do note so)

:)

Thanx,
-arj0n

Monsieur OUXX

Hi arj0n,

I'd be interested. I'm not familiar with LSL1 -- I mean, I know the LSL universe and ompleted several of the later ones, but not LSL1. I can playtest or beta test.

arj0n

AprilSkies

www.apemarina.altervista.org

arj0n

Cassiebsg

LSL was one of the first ones I've played, can't remember if I played the "remake", cause I'm not a fan of it (the Remake). (nod)

I'm not sure I remember much nor if I would be a good Beta tester, but if you like, I'm up for a play test. :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

arj0n

@Cassiebsg: If needed I will notify/ask you to test this game. :)

Thanx.

Arcangel

Long time ago. 17 years old (MORE OR LESS when play the first) ...... when I play that series LSL, SQ, KQ, Police Quest, now have 43, if have space for test, I like a try this Remake.. (laugh) 

arj0n

@Arcangel: Sure, would you like join the betatester phase or the playtester phase?

Beta testing:
  • pure bug hunting, try to break the game. This phase has already started.
  • The game is for now still in it's alpha phase.
  • Betatesting will take way more time then playtesting.
Play testing:
  • if this stage starts, the betatesting should be almost finished.
  • just play the game and check if there are any illogical situations or other things that might be adjusted.
  • Think, for example, about: usability, design flaws & game flow flaws.

Arcangel

Ty very much. Waiting to start again with Larry (EGA style). But w/o text parser... :grin:

Beta or Play, you choice no problem. Now I'm more mature than Larry (laugh)

arj0n

Hi,

I was wondering, anyone interested in doing a translation of my point-n-click remake of 'Leisure Suit Larry in the land of the Lounge Lizards' (EGA, 1987)?
For now it's only in English but it might be nice to have it translated into some other languages, for example German, Italian and Spain.
But any language will do.

Let me know if you're interested.

.rhavin

Well, i could translate it into german if u want. I could also write it for bavarians wich is almost german but with much fewer IQ xD

Theonlyjb

Greetings I would love to play test your Leisure Suit Larry 1 Remake deff am familiar with games please get back to me at your earliest Convenience
Please feel free to check out www.theonlyjbs.com we got a little something for everyone

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk