Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy: a new LucasArts-ish project

Started by Cyrus, Fri 17/10/2014 09:46:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrus

There's another great Kickstarter project I wanted to share with you. It is very heavily inspired by the LucasArts classics and includes a lot of references to them. It is based on a cult Portuguese comic, and the storyline is set in Lisbon. It involves a werewolf private detective, his demon assistant, a talking gargoyle head and a young pizza boy solving all sorts of mysteries. The plot premise is this:

In ages past, Lisbon was the stage of great power struggles, a powerful capital and a strategic point that separated the Old Continent from the vast ocean that lead into the New World. Nowadays things haven't changed that much. What looks like a normal city extends its webs of mystery like an iceberg, deep beneath its surface. For the supernatural beings of this planet, Lisbon is the new Casablanca, a terrain that belongs to no one, where the hidden politics of an unseen world are at play and normal folks stress to build a life among all the forces in conflict. It is an asylum for the disenfranchised hordes of vampires, goblins and other such creatures but, like any other place like it, it's also harrased by the interest of different political agendas, secret societies and organized crime. In Lisbon, every shadow has eyes and every eye is witness to a new mystery.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/942343365/the-interactive-adventures-of-dog-mendonca-and-piz

Bavolis

Azure

www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

Sslaxx

5 days to go and it needs over $15k still. Really really disappointing to see projects like this not getting the funding they deserve.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Gurok

Sad there's no boxed copy. Don't know if the creators will read this. I nearly always back if there's a boxed copy involved.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Lasca

11 hours left and only $4 k missing. It could happen. I say: Give it a go! It looks really nice!

Wyz

I didn't back it but I'm glad they've made it! ;-D

Like Gurok they could have easily lured me in if they had a boxed edition; I'm a sucker for boxes. ;)
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk