Can someone link AGS games that are native at 1920x1080

Started by sillytoon, Sun 19/10/2014 23:49:14

Previous topic - Next topic

sillytoon

I'm trying to find AGS games that are natively at 1920x1080 resolution without upscaling or downscaling. It would be great if someone can link titles in here so I can download and try them out. Even if it's commercial.

Ali

AGS only recently gained the ability to produce games at 1920x1080, and it's still a feature in development (see: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=51037.0)

So, I'm not sure if there are any, yet. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though!

m0ds

Agree. I don't think there are any.

Edit. I also noticed AGS games db no longer shows resolutions. They are still a setting in the edit info page but not displayed on the public page, so it's hard to gauge what is what. Perhaps AGA could consider bringing back the res info and make it an option when searching (ie all games list > sort by resolution ?)

Crimson Wizard

Check this out, Stacy Davidson is making a very-hi-res AGS game using CR build:
http://www.warbirdgames.com/?cat=12
:)

Also, according to game dev this works on Linux nicely too.

AGA

Huh.  No one has pointed that out over the last almost three years since I redid the site.  I'll look into it.

Slasher

QuoteEdit. I also noticed AGS games db no longer shows resolutions. They are still a setting in the edit info page but not displayed on the public page,
I pointed this out a few months ago...

Gord10

Talking about resolutions in AGS Games page; 1024x768 isn't among the list of game resolutions. I think it should had been there, as it's an officially supported resolution.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

m0ds

Yes Berian you should be fired for not reading every post that gets written1! :=

I guess my curiosity about resolutions has been re-sparked, as it's clear there are a lot of higher ones these days. But you're right 3 years ago I think 800x600 was still a popular high-res choice. TAP is 1024x768 so I agree it'd be nice to be able to set that res on db entry. But personally have never had to set above 320x240 before hence no real curiosity before about resolutions :P

Crimson Wizard

With custom resolutions, it would need optional way to enter user's Width/Height parameters.

Because, ANY resolution works: (laugh)
Spoiler

[close]

selmiak

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Tue 21/10/2014 22:47:29
With custom resolutions, it would need optional way to enter user's Width/Height parameters.

Spoiler

[close]

This is madness!
Spoiler
Now I really want to play around with custom res and make a spartaaaaa game where you kick someone down a hole over all these pixels possible now ;-D
[close]

Adeel

Quote from: selmiak on Tue 21/10/2014 23:01:42
Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Tue 21/10/2014 22:47:29

Spoiler

[close]

This is madness!
Spoiler
Now I really want to play around with custom res and make a spartaaaaa game where you kick someone down a hole over all these pixels possible now ;-D
[close]

Do it, selmiak!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk