This is Halloween, this is Halloween!

Started by Chicky, Fri 31/10/2014 19:26:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicky

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!
Halloween! Halloween!

Everyone hail to the pumpkin song.

Did anyone else dress up? I did the rounds at a few charity shops and whipped mine up this afternoon. Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead :=

LimpingFish

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

NickyNyce

Maaawwwww....It's baby Frankenstein

Chicky

Aww, so cute NickyNyce! What an adorable costume ;-D

LimpingFish - Creepy! Did you light the eyes, or is that just the photo's effect? They look cool glowing.

Did anyone else dress up, c'mon guys! :) I know a certain someone dressed up as an Ewok, which was also adorable ^^

LimpingFish

Quote from: Chicky on Sun 02/11/2014 11:06:46
LimpingFish - Creepy! Did you light the eyes, or is that just the photo's effect? They look cool glowing.

Just a happy accident. I turned off the lights in my living room and stood over a table lamp on the floor! A bargain-basement effect for a bargain-basement costume!

LimpingFish's Money Saving Factoid: Jumpsuits used in costume packs, such as the one for sale here, are EXACTLY the same quality as the ones they sell in the paint section of your local hardware store for a fraction of the price, folks!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

miguel

I was beginning to turn into a zombie while nobody noticed, not even my charming colleague sitting next to me...

Or maybe it was the beer, I can't remember...

Also, by that time I wasn't able to button my shirt right but I guess it's part of zombie-turning symptoms...
Working on a RON game!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk