MAGS November: "Food" (CLOSED)

Started by Atelier, Wed 05/11/2014 12:25:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Frodo

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 03/12/2014 23:16:55
Quote from: Frodo on Wed 03/12/2014 23:11:18
I DEMAND THAT OCEANSPIRIT DENNIS GAME!!1!

AND IT MUST HAVE DRAGONS!  LOTS AND LOTS OF DRAGONS!  :grin:

Wouldn't have it any other way   :cheesy:

Baron

I'm going to have to formally ask for an extension to finish our game.  Something's come up, all over me. (roll)  We are sooooo close to being done, but I can't let my team down by releasing the game in its current state.  I ask to be given until midnight Saturday (Dec 6) to submit the project.  Thank you for your sincere consideration,

BvB

Ponch

Baron lives in Canada, and as such he is prone to predation by polar bears, glaciers, and drunken Americans. I'm sure his excuse is a valid one. (nod)

AprilSkies

Quote from: Baron on Fri 05/12/2014 03:15:29
I'm going to have to formally ask for an extension to finish our game.  Something's come up, all over me. (roll)  We are sooooo close to being done, but I can't let my team down by releasing the game in its current state.  I ask to be given until midnight Saturday (Dec 6) to submit the project.  Thank you for your sincere consideration,

BvB

8-0
I REALLY HOPE for the extention!!!

I W A N T T O P L A Y I T!

Can't wait when I'll come back from AdventureX and I'll find the link to download the Baron Von Poch Game.

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Radiant

Quote from: Frodo on Wed 03/12/2014 23:37:23

In that case I would also like an extension...
Spoiler
of about three months :D
[close]

Ponch

Quote from: Radiant on Fri 05/12/2014 19:07:19
Quote from: Frodo on Wed 03/12/2014 23:37:23

In that case I would also like an extension...
Spoiler
of about three months :D
[close]

In that case...
Spoiler
[close]
:=

Ponch

I have it on good authority that moments ago Baron was seen on his snowmobile making his way in the frigid Canadian darkness to his nearest eMailbox to drop off our game. Fingers crossed he won't hit a moose or get swallowed up by a snowbank before the deadline gets here! :cheesy:

MiteWiseacreLives!

Don't forget your Toque! or your sure to be back on your Chesterfield sick with a cold, Baron!! ;)

Ponch

Ooh! Look at you being all Canadian-y, buddy!

Baron

Sorry for the delay, folks: Fridge Follies.

It's not quite where we wanted it to be at when we released it, but that's MAGS for you.  The lack of voice acting somewhat diminishes the speech system, but it's kind of too late to start that now.  Maybe tomorrow... (*yawn*).  Also there's no save/load. :P

Anyway.... enjoy! :)

Frodo

monkey424

Mmmmmm.. That delicious game really hit the spot. Thanks Baron / Ponch and co.  :P

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Ponch

Thanks, guys! Glad you liked it. And thanks to Frodo and Grundy for pitching in with Scottish and Spanish translations, respectively. We were going to have Ghost do the German translations but he hasn't been around lately so Baron and I decided to do it ourselves despite the fact that neither one of us is fluent in German. But with the two of us working on it, I think most people (especially the ones who also don't speak German) will never suspect that the sauerkraut's dialog might be just a teeny bit off. :wink:

Problem

Congrats Baron and Ponch, this was great fun. :-D
I can assure you that you perfectly captured the essence of the Sauerkrautian language!

Radiant

Votes are in people! In ascending order:

Fridge Follies, by Baron and Ponch
Oceanview McDennis, by Dennis

and the winner is...

Spoiler

Oceanview McDennis - 304 votes plus the official rule that any OSD game automatically trumps any non-osd game. Teh awesome!

Congrats Dennis!

Spoiler

just kidding : ) congrats ponch & baron, that was a fun entry and I look forward to the voice acting!
[close]
[close]

Thank you to all entrants this month!

Ponch

Quote from: Problem on Sun 07/12/2014 15:54:56
Congrats Baron and Ponch, this was great fun. :-D
I can assure you that you perfectly captured the essence of the Sauerkrautian language!
Thanks! Since you are a native Sauerkrautian, I appreciate your endorsement of our efforts!

And Radiant, when are we going to get to play Oceanview McDennis? I NEED IT!  8-0

kconan

Congrats to Baron and Ponch (your couple name is Banch?) on MAGS winner Fridge Follies!

Also, Food Factor looked promising based on that screenshot.

Ponch

Quote from: kconan on Sun 07/12/2014 19:12:16
  Congrats to Baron and Ponch (your couple name is Banch?) on MAGS winner Fridge Follies!

Also, Food Factor looked promising based on that screenshot.
Mr. and Mrs. Ponch, if you please. We're old fashioned in that way. :=

Baron

(roll)

Thanks for all the positive feedback, folks!  It's too bad we're the only show in town....  Ponch was all about just stepping over the low bar to victory, but in the end I was able to henpeck him into creative submission. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk