Chronicle of Innsmouth

Started by rmonic79, Fri 07/11/2014 02:07:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: rmonic79 on Wed 11/11/2015 06:18:24
Hi guys, thanks to everyone that support us. Chronicle of Innsmouth was Greenlit on Steam :)

AWESOME!!! Truly a great game from what I've seen so far!!!

Can't wait to explore a bit more of Innsmouth in the next build!!!

rmonic79

AnasAbdin

Michael2968

I just finished the demo and I really enjoyed it. I look forward to playing more of the game in the future.

Takyon

ghost.

rmonic79

Hi guys a little update, sorry for silence but we were so into game that we never been able to make some promotion.
See ya :)

strangeDetective

Looks like great fun, looking forward to an English-language version! I'm not sure if you're going to use "Call of Cthulhu" in the official title but be aware the role-playing game company Chaosium owns a trademark on the title "Call of Cthulhu," and if you use that in your title pretty sure you'll probably hear from them.

rmonic79

Quote from: strangeDetective on Thu 15/09/2016 19:54:28
Looks like great fun, looking forward to an English-language version! I'm not sure if you're going to use "Call of Cthulhu" in the official title but be aware the role-playing game company Chaosium owns a trademark on the title "Call of Cthulhu," and if you use that in your title pretty sure you'll probably hear from them.
hi, the name of the game is chronicle of innsmouth, we left behind call of cthulhu some months ago, i have to change it in the title of the thread ;)

mkennedy

Makes we wish I knew Italian so I could help with the testing, maybe when the English version comes out keep me in mind.

strangeDetective

I just started playing the English demo a little, and Wow, really excellent job - just fantastic! Very much looking forward to the finished game I'm sold.

rmonic79

Hello guys we are almost ready to start english alpha testing thanks to mandle :)
Send me a pm if someone want to try it and give us feedback and bug report.
See you soon.

rmonic79

Guys Chronicle of Innsmouth preview page is on line at the following link:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/420180

With a new trailer and some new pictures.
Take a look and thanks to everyone for support :)           

Vincent

Full speed ahead rmonic79 good luck!

Avanti Tutta rmonic79 Buona Fortuna :-D

rmonic79

Beta 0.5 now out and release date set to 21 April.
p.s. if someone want to test it contact me in private. ;)

Mandle

Quote from: rmonic79 on Thu 06/04/2017 14:11:08
release date set to 21 April.

I can sense the game trying to push its way in through the thin veil of our reality, from whatever cosmic chaos lurks "outside"...

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!

Mr Underhill

This just released today and just bought it, maybe update the thread? :) Can't wait to visit stinky ol' Innsmouth!

rmonic79

You're right, i'll do it as soon as i can i just need to fall asleep a little :)

Stupot

Congrats on release. Sorry I couldn't help out on testing as much as I would have liked, but what I've played so far has been impressive. I will buy the full game next payday. (nod)

rmonic79

Quote from: Stupot+ on Sat 06/05/2017 06:53:32
Congrats on release. Sorry I couldn't help out on testing as much as I would have liked, but what I've played so far has been impressive. I will buy the full game next payday. (nod)
For you stupot+ and for everyone tested the game, don't buy it! i'll send you a key in a few hours. It's at least one thing that i can do for you for the precious help ;)

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk