GO NORTH 2 - R U RDY?

Started by Dualnames, Fri 14/11/2014 22:05:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

No, you're a potato
This is the sequel to probably the most wonderful game in existence. GO NORTH was a spiritual perfection. Taking this recipe, I present to you its sequel, which was definitely never going to be GO SOUTH from the beginning. That would be too obvious.

R U RDY FOR THE GRAPHIX?!

DOWNLOAD

TEAM:

• Dualnames: Music, Artwork, Coding, Design, 2000000000000000000000000000GB RAIN
  • Qptain Nemo: Awful Crap Voice Acting
  • JimReed: The actual joke

This game has been created within an hour to continue an IRC inside joke between GO NORTH, me, nemo, peder, galen, carina, pablo, roger, tim schwaefer and JimReed.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

CaptainD

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Um... I mean, congrats on the release.

Monsieur OUXX

Monsieur OUXX

SPOILER
Spoiler

I didn't manage to pass the spiritual test. I didn't find how to go north, and the worst part is that I'm not sure if it's possible or not! This game broke my soul. :D
[close]

AprilSkies

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Sat 15/11/2014 18:09:58
SPOILER
Spoiler

I didn't manage to pass the spiritual test. I didn't find how to go north, and the worst part is that I'm not sure if it's possible or not! This game broke my soul. :D
[close]

Spoiler

Do you remember the issue you noticed in Episode 1?
It has been FIXED!
[close]

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Dualnames

All I can say is that cursing at the game won't get you anywhere, :tongue: OR WILL IT?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 15/11/2014 18:42:49
All I can say is that cursing at the game won't get you anywhere, :tongue: OR WILL IT?

BUT OF COURSE that's the very first thing I tried. You thinks I cwayzay o what?
I just didn't think you made the entire sequel rely on that! :D You insane people, you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk