Ahem

Started by Dualnames, Sun 16/11/2014 17:00:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Here's something I've been working on and off this past month. It's made in UNITY.

WINDOWS EXE RAR
WEB AP

It's not finished yet, and certain elements are missing. Is this anywhere near interesting, should i work on this?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Tabata

I tried the online version and wasn't able to make it to the other side - only onto the cage and downwards (roll) - but it looks interesting.
I'd say go on with it (nod)

Adeel

Quote from: Tabata on Sun 16/11/2014 20:29:39
I tried the online version and wasn't able to make it to the other side - only onto the cage and downwards (roll)

I tried the offline version and got same results.

AprilSkies

I went the other side jumping on the cage and then on the other side Platform.
Spacebar to jump.

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Gilbert

Seems that the mouse control isn't scaled to the window's area when it's run windowed, making it very hard to move, and like when you want to trigger a switch you need to click, but oftentimes the mouse cursor is outside the window's area, making the click register on whatever window is there and make the game lost focus.

Also, it's too dark under this crappy monitor here. I couldn't see a thing 90% of the time.

Adeel

Quote from: Iceboty V7000a on Mon 17/11/2014 08:39:40
Also, it's too dark under this crappy monitor here. I couldn't see a thing 90% of the time.

Even with LCD (which is supposed to be brighter), I can't see much. I can only imagine the pain of playing this game on a CRT. 8-0

Chicky

Fun! I managed to get inside the cage whilst it was raised. Not sure if I was supposed to but it seems the player collision needs to be a bit wider to stop us from squeezing through the bars ;)

Keep going, you've got a good vibe here DN.

Wyz

Interesting certainly, I like the style: add some atmospheric music and you're good to go! :D

You need to jail the mouse btw, not just for windowed mode but also in full-screen mode in case people have more then one screen.

Keep it up! (nod)
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk