GO NORTH 3 - SERIES FINALE

Started by Dualnames, Fri 28/11/2014 13:00:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

You know, I've spent the past one hour, thinking, endlessly, how should this topic begin. But I have not found a single piece of text, worthy to accompany the poetry and the depth of this game. You are probably either stopped reading by now, or you're thinking "is this for real", and trust me when I say, this is the REALEST game ever to grace the presence of space in your computerized machine.

THIS IS MANKIND'S WAY TO EVOLUTION

For years scientists search for intellectuality and breathtakingness over masterpieces of art, this videogame, is but only the epitomy of a masterpiece of LIFE.

Features:
- 320x200 re-solutions to your life problems
- Professional voice acting to sooth you from the hardships of life
- Text-adventure more like venture into the text of your impending doom.
- Designed by a duo that can be categorized as the Daft Punk of poetry, or the Simon And Garfunkel of philosophy.
- Created within your lifespan (consider yourself lucky to embrace its glory)

DOWNLOAD  IT TO UR HEART
MIRROR IS ZIP works with LINUX!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Mandle

* Mandle pulls the gun barrel out of his mouth, eases off his half-pull on the trigger, and eventually focuses on the screen through his tear-filled eyes...

OMG!!! There IS a reason to go on living!!!

Thank you guys for saving the life I nearly wasted!!!

AprilSkies

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Monsieur OUXX

This game series amazes me, because I'm sure that if I tried to replicate that, it would take me AGES to produce such nonsensical text. And you produce LOADS of it.

selmiak

this game changed my life! finally! ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk