Jack

Started by Stupot, Tue 16/12/2014 16:26:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

Quote from: TassieDevil on Sat 06/12/2014 16:44:02
Spoiler
I am stuck at Lord Busby's House. The only hotspots are bushes (nothing) and the door; he isn't home and no other location I need to go back to. Inventory or other available info doesn't seem to help.
[close]

Spoiler
I'm stuck here, too. Although I can visit one other location: Mitre Square. I'm guessing there's something I can do with the drain, but can't work out what.
[close]

Slasher

Spoiler
try sniffing the drain... is there something in the drain you want?
[close]

Stupot

Quote from: slasher on Tue 16/12/2014 16:36:50
Spoiler
try sniffing the drain... is there something in the drain you want?
[close]
Cheers, man. Great game :-)

TassieDevil

Quote from: Stupot+ on Tue 16/12/2014 16:26:26
Quote from: TassieDevil on Sat 06/12/2014 16:44:02
Spoiler
I am stuck at Lord Busby's House. The only hotspots are bushes (nothing) and the door; he isn't home and no other location I need to go back to. Inventory or other available info doesn't seem to help.
[close]

Spoiler
I'm stuck here, too. Although I can visit one other location: Mitre Square. I'm guessing there's something I can do with the drain, but can't work out what.
[close]

I replayed the game, same situation. Can't go anywhere else - neither location nor murder scene. Inventory:
Photos, scarf, crowbar, scalpel, business card, cane tip, quinine, shoulder pad.
The notes stop on page 2, middle of sentence "... Shoulder pad at the murder scene of"

Slasher

Hi,

V2 has a few minor changes. None the less, you have to meet certain conditions (check all murder scenes thoroughly) before you can enter the Busby house.

Clue:
Spoiler

Did you pick up the gold button from a murder scene?
[close]

Also the page text can at times cut off short.. nature of the beast (laugh)

TassieDevil

Quote from: slasher on Sat 27/12/2014 21:33:03
Hi,

V2 has a few minor changes. None the less, you have to meet certain conditions (check all murder scenes thoroughly) before you can enter the Busby house.

Clue:
Spoiler

Did you pick up the gold button from a murder scene?
[close]

Also the page text can at times cut off short.. nature of the beast (laugh)

Sorry to say, please read my message carefully . I can't go anywhere back! I must have missed out that gold coin, but I guess your program marks that murder scene as complete - regardless, if taken or not.

Slasher

Hi TassieDevil,

QuoteI must have missed out that gold coin, but I guess your program marks that murder scene as complete - regardless, if taken or not.
I shall look into this.

cheers

EDIT Sorted...

V3 Now uploaded for downloading...

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1856/

jkohen

I'm stuck
Spoiler
outside the theater. Petulia doesn't want to talk to me anymore, I can't get a rehearsal pass ("come back later, kid"), and I'm told I don't have enough evidence to get a police warrant.
[close]
Any hints?

Slasher

Hi

Spoiler:
Spoiler

Have you talked to the army stores man and also about sword that is on display?
[close]

jkohen

Quote from: slasher on Fri 02/01/2015 12:57:55
Hi

Spoiler:
Spoiler

Have you talked to the army stores man and also about sword that is on display?
[close]

Thanks, I hadn't tried that particular item/verb combination. It didn't stand out as relevant.

tsa

I'm stuck at the very end. I'm in the theatre, have talked to all the people there and backstage I see Eddie Stoppard on top of the ladder. However, I can't click on him. I haven't been able to open the locker yet. What do I miss here?

I'm new here. How do I make spoilers?

Slasher

Hi tsa,

QuoteI'm new here. How do I make spoilers?
Spoiler
Type Hide in brackets [] Add your text  Close Hide in brackets [/]
[close]

Eddie Stoppard backstage: ignore, must have forgotten to delete him.

QuoteI haven't been able to open the locker yet. What do I miss here?
Spoiler
You need to open and look inside a carton in the props department for wire that will pick lockers open.
[close]

Good luck ;)

tsa

I finished it today! Thanks Slasher!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk