Happy Holidays!

Started by NickyNyce, Sun 21/12/2014 20:52:42

Previous topic - Next topic

NickyNyce

I want to wish everyone here that reads this, a very Happy Holiday. I want to thank so many people, that if I name them one by one, I might somehow forget one. So I want to thank all of the game makers and players, testers, artists, musicians, creative minds, PM friends, contest participants, game raters, AGS creator(S) and forum Mods, browsers and helpers, for keeping and making the best Genre in gaming awesome!!!!!   (hope I didn't forget anyone?)

I hope everyone here at the AGS forums, has a wonderful and heart warming holiday, and thank you, for me being able to come here all the time, seeing and playing awesome games, and reading funny and interesting threads.

monkey424

NickyNyce

Not the picture I was hoping for.

Cassiebsg

Yeah, there's an age there that Santa just doesn't work... I remember my youngest cousin also being scared of Santa when he come and visit and bring presents (family tradition for the young ones). He had to be fast n feet to give the presents and leave again... (laugh)

I think my son is past that age now, as he now looks at Santa and says "Candy!".... (Kinder garden had Santa come and deliver candy to the kids, that was actually his first meet with Santa)...

BTW... who says "Don't take candy from strangers!" to their kids and then says it's okay for a man dressed in red and hidden under and big white fake beard? (roll)

Merry X-mas everyone! :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Adeel

Spoiler
[close]
Happy Holidays, everyone! ;)

PS: Excuse the artist's grammar; it's not his native language.

monkey424

Poor little monkey425 hated Santa too!

Btw, we'd only just purchased the elf costume that day, so it was just a novelty at the time. It's not like we deliberately planned to make her wear it for the Santa photo. We're not that sick!  (roll)

She'll wear it again on Christmas day to hand out presents to everyone.   ;)

Problem

Here's a Christmas card for you!

At first Regent Sarkos wasn't too fond of the idea, but he tried really hard to put on his brightest smile for this picture:

Happy holidays everybody!   ;-D

jwalt

dddd

Ponch

cat

In Austria we celebrate Christmas on the 24th of December. So, before I shut down the PC and spend the evening with the family (and lots of delicious food) I want to wish you all Merry Christmas!

Stupot

Merry Christmas, friends.

I'm usually pretty grumpy about Xmas, but this is my 2nd Xmas away from my family, so I'm determined to have as proper a roast turkey dinner as is possible given my limited cooking facilities and the general shortage of turkey in Japan. I've already made pigs in blankets and stuffing balls. My girlfriend found sound proper gravy granules and something that claims to be turkey legs. As long as I don't mess up the roast potatoes, this could turn out okay. I'll post pictures of how it turns out :-)

Hope you all have a wonderful day full of food, drink, joy and food.
Love you guys xxx

LimpingFish

Merry Christmas, everybody! Here's to a happy and peaceful holiday for you and yours!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

NickyNyce

Chicky

Merry Christmas all! :D

Artwork by bigjko - More awesome stuff on his DA page!

Dropped Monocle Games

Merry Christmas Everyone :D

monkey424

Dropped Monocle Games

Tabata

Merry christmas to the whole AGS-gang!

Retro Wolf

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk