The Count Artists, musicians, voice actors and testers

Started by alphadalekben, Wed 31/12/2014 09:43:52

Previous topic - Next topic

alphadalekben

As I haven't been contacted by the artist on my project to get her work started, I have decided to ask on the recruitment thread for more artists (and the other two positions were needed anyway, so I'm killing two birds (three even (or FOUR now!)) with one stone if you may). Here are the synopsis for the three cases in the game:

Thrust into a bizarre and complex mystery through fate, 4 strangers are forced together by a shady and corrupt General and have to combine their wits to complete his mysterious task.

Crashing The Party

The trial for the mysterious circumstances of a prosecutor's murder takes a bitter turn whilst Darren and Evans investigate the maniacal obsessions of Susan Johnson.

Endgame

The murder of a familiar face reveals the true plot behind the 58 Incident and the true identity of 'The Count'.

Preferably, I'd like at least two new artists, one for sprite work and background (I can possibly split this in two to even out the work load) and one for the UI interface (so pointer animations etc). I am also thinking of having first person perspective moments for some cutscenes, so we may need another artist for those sprites.

As for music, I'm thinking of something along the lines of bluesy Resident Evil-kind of music.

I'll send out occasional extracts to be tested for bugs and to see the effectiveness of game-play mechanics.

EDIT: I am thinking of MI / AAI style gameplay for the main gameplay.

EDIT #2: I am also thinking of recruiting voice actors for 'Cross-Examination' and 'Interrogation' interjections for each character. CE is for courtroom trials and INT is for the field variation of this. I would also like to recruit another artist to design the interjection bubbles for use in these sections.

Update Jan 11th 2015:

Just a quick update. A musician and an artist have been recruited.

Update 23 Feb 2015:

As it has become apparent that the current VA can't voice characters over 60 convincingly, I am in need of a second voice actor who can do so. The three characters required are:

Hugo Steele - A veteran of the courtroom and a legend among defense attorneys, with a deep and powerful voice.
    The Judge - Another veteran of the court, similar age to Steele, deep voice.
    Roland DeFlore - Butler to the Sine family, of whom the current mistress is Mara Sine. British accent and very obedient.

If you are interested, reply to the post (with a few voice samples if you wish) and, if I like what I hear, PM me with your email address and I will send you a copy of the story.

Juan Dahmen

Hi,

I'm interested in trying some music. I work pretty fast. I like the first REs a lot and can get close to their vibe.
A few of my works are here.

Best,

Juan

alphadalekben

Hi Juan,

I like what you've got. Therefore, you're hired. Would you mind creating a courtroom theme (or themes, depending on what you devise) for me, so we can have something to start on asap.

EDIT: Would you want me to PM you a courtroom scene from the game to help you?

EDIT #2: Could you also try a 'panic' theme for me (think Nemesis encounters from RE3, if that helps)

alphadalekben

Due to other commitments (including working on SilverSpook's 'NeoFeud' as a coder), I have decided to put the project on hiatus.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk