Awards 2014 - For Your Consideration

Started by , Wed 31/12/2014 23:19:20

Previous topic - Next topic

------

Please, feel free to consider our game to the AGS Awards. A strong and emotional plot, a really interesting robot character and lots of awesome things!!!

QUIERO UNA IDENTIDAD (I WANT AN IDENTITY)

The sequel of "Quiero morir (I want to die)".

DOWNLOAD THE GAME
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1852/

An adventure game of AKKAD ESTUDIOS: Nergal & Reminder.

PLOT:

Do you know Max V-2000? He's a robot created with human feelings. Now, the Robotic Revolt is growing and the Humans are in danger. The Robots are enslaving to all the races and annihilating the Humans. Max has a big dilemma: his father is a Human but his brothers are Robots.  The last Humans of the Universe live in Kalam, a desert planet.  Max must to find his own path to know his true identity in a dangerous travel to this planet.

SCREENSHOTS:

MAX'S DATASHEET:

SinSin

A Vote for Rock, Paper, Scissors reboot is not only a vote for your very favourite best non adventure game created with AGS..   

Its a vote for happiness
A vote for a world where witty dialogue is not the only way
A vote for not being ignored by the public no matter how inane and silly the game is..
A vote for a land where you don't have to store countless amounts of inventory in your bottomless pants pockets
A vote for a game which actually made its creator create something other than a GUI without purpose ..
    Its a vote for both newly emerging talent and the older generation actually getting themselves together and saying "YES by Jingo I can do this coding thingamagig"

A vote for this game
        Is a vote for my baby    (please don't upset it)
                A vote for a better world...    well maybe !!

Thank you !!

Currently working on a project!

Radiant

Please consider for best Short Game, best Player Character, and best Programming:

Oceanspirit Danish

A Shakespearean adventure! Watch Oceanspirit Dennis and his companions Ray and Mr. Cheeses as they stumble through the plot of Hamlet, order too much room service, and make a general mess out of Denmark.

There are lots of combat scenes with an innovative rune engine, and as befits a Shakespearean tragedy, most of the cast dies like mayflies. With dialogue written by The Bard himself, how can you resist a game like this? As Guildencheese says, "Squeak!"

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1800/

proximity

Please consider Bizarre Earthquake Demo for "Best Demo 2014".

Download demo : http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1862/

Demo features :

* 60 FPS, high paced gameplay.
   * 1024 x 768 resolution with anti-aliasing.
   * 32-bit color depth.
   * Photorealistic backgrounds.
   * Smooth and detailed character animations. 30 frames walking cycles per each direction.
   * Highly animated objects.
   * Convincing earthquake scene.
   * Forced graphical limits of AGS engine.

Proximity Entertainment

m0ds

Woot - alongside The Samaritan Paradox, please also consider The Apotheosis Project for best voice acting and Wallard & Gromoid in A Planned Day Out for Best Game 2014. Thank you :-D

Stupot

Please consider playing and nominating:

Hen Man: Origins

This is the story of Ash - a normal guy, a house-sitter. Find out how, in his own words, he became Hen Man, the most rubbish superhero in town. It is an underwhelming tale of pity for this guy, but does he even realise?

This short game was made for MAGS (August), using hand-painted watercolour graphics, lovingly photographed in bad light.

Download Hen Man: Origins here

:-)

Creamy

You can also consider Lema Sabachthani for Best Short Game and Harry Potter RPG for Best Non Adventure Game Created with AGS.

moloko

Apparently this topic hasn't closed yet, so I'm nominating Ponderabilia. It has gorgeous animations, an enthralling story line, interesting characters, minigames and an amazing soundtrack. More specifically, I believe it can shine in these categories:

*Most creative use of latex
*Most perverted
*Most offensive to majorities
*Best use of dinosaur skeletons stuck in ice
*Most instances of the words "pleasure model"
*Most interesting sex toy made from fossils
*Least expensive to play (unless there are games that actually cost less than Ponderabilia, of course...)

I will provide some screenshots because pictures say more than words, and because most of what I usually say is retarded.

Snarky

The forum thread wasn't closed, but the topic is pretty much moot since the nomination period ended several weeks ago.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk