Hello from an old-school AGSer! I have a new game called Gravity Ghost

Started by The Ivy, Sun 18/01/2015 02:55:33

Previous topic - Next topic

The Ivy

Er, hello everyone! I hope I'm in the right forum, it's been a long time since I posted here. Once upon a time I made some AGS games you might have heard of called Spooks, Nanobots, Little Girl in Underland, and Puzzle Bots.

I have a new game called Gravity Ghost - I hope it's cool if I share it here. While it's not an adventure game, it retains a few adventure-y features. It's got a few puzzles, a fully voiced story, and plus the main character carries all the inventory on her person :smiley:. It'll be released on January 26, and if you want to save $5 you can preorder it at my website. All right, end of shameless plug. It's really cool to see so many familiar names on the forums - how are you guys? :smiley:

Here are some screenshots:

Nikolas

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN!

The Ivy is back!

Yes, I'll preorder! That's certain! then I'll check what kind of game this is and what not.

Blind trust means something, doesn't it?

Next post will actually contain some more information about what's going on with the game, and everything else.

But YAY!

EDIT: Done. Preordered!

It looks like a sort of "manipulation while in speed" kind of game to gather stars and avoid crashing in meteors and stuff like that. The added adventure elements were not visible in the trailer (why not post it here?) but it looks so nice that for $9.99 it was great to preorder it.

And now to wait for the 26th...

Andail

Hi, Ivy, that looks like a fun and pretty trippy game! Good luck with that.
Hope you'll hang around for a while :)

straydogstrut

Glad to see this coming to fruition, i've been following the devblog updates and caught one of devshow streams (are these archived online anywhere?) Here :smiley:  which have been a pleasure to see. Super happy it will be on Mac too :cheesy:

Preordered!

Stupot

Glad you remembered your password, Ivy :-)
Also glad to see GG is finally nearly ready. All the best with release :-)

Radiant

Eric

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk