AGS warning

Started by NickyNyce, Thu 22/01/2015 22:36:55

Previous topic - Next topic

NickyNyce

I posted this here because I figured it was AGS related.   EDIT: Damn, I just noticed this thread said...but not technical...sorry.

I have had the same computer for about 2 to 3 years now, and for the first time ever, this popped up while I was posting. It said some other very bad things too, but I just posted the one picture. My computer keeps warning me about this site for some reason. I haven't changed my anti virus or settings, or anything like that. Anyone else see this before?

Is this something to do with my computer or browser, or is there some evil doings going on?   

Say it isn't so!!! ... Noooooooo!!!

Baron

I've noticed recently that sometimes a forum page will just load endlessly.  My pet conspiracy theory is that it is the Guardians of Peace stirring the pot once more.... (wtf)

Peder 🚀

Does it happen everywhere? or only in certain topics etc?

NickyNyce

It happened while I was responding to a post. I was already on the forums, typed out my response, and then it popped up. So I X'ed out and tried to come back. My computer wouldn't let me go to the forums until I manually accepted the warning. Once I did that, it never came back.

Slasher

Could be a program hijacker or security issue.

Sometimes windows or browser updates can mess things up.

Hope you get it sorted.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk