Corrupt-A-wish!

Started by Anshinin, Wed 11/02/2015 17:27:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Granted: But this makes you fast as lightning!!! No...I mean literally! You cannot move any slower than the speed on lightning. Have a good life!

I wish the whole world was Disneyland.

Wyz

Granted: but now there are queues everywhere. There are even lines to go to the toilet, in your own house!

I wish the weekend had an extra day.
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Cuiki

Granted. The Earth's orbit moves further away from the Sun to slip in all those extra days for you, but now you keep getting colds and can't go to work at all, even when you want to.

I wish my forum posts weren't always so silly.
Hmm..it's kinda steep. But with a sled I can slide down the slope.

Mouth for war

Granted but now they are just stupid :-D
I wish that junkfood was healthy for me
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

kconan

Granted, but you have war-crime level farts shortly after every meal.

I wish that I was a prolific game-maker,

Stupot

Granted, you become the most legendary game-maker in all of Panem. But unfortunately, are killed by Katniss Everdeen.

I wish I could explain my thoughts more articli... arcitul... aliculis... better.

Eric

Granted. Your new mastery of language means the vapid inferiority of your thoughts, previously obscured by your incoherence, is now plain and clear for the world to see.

I wish for your freedom, genie!

Stupot

Granted. Thanks, good man. Now I can die like a normal human... but... I kind of miss fucking with people. So feel free to keep wishing stuff and I'll see what I can do. (laugh)

I wish people would stop calling the new X-Files episodes a "reboot". It's seriously starting to drive me insane with rage.

Gurok

Fine. People stop calling the X-Files episodes a reboot. In fact, they stop talking about the X-Files altogether and start talking about the Full House reboot instead.

http://time.com/3837921/full-house-reboot-olsen-twins-john-stamos/

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

I wish I didn't have to vacuum.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Sweat

Granted, but now you have to clean by sucking through a straw.
I wish I could fight bears and win!

MiteWiseacreLives!

Granted! But due to a key punch error down at the Bureau of Wishes you singlehandedly destroy every beer in the known world, damn you.
I wish 1hr of sleep to be equal to 2 hours of sleep.

Cassiebsg

Granted! But now you moved through live at double speed and have thus shorten your live in half.

I wish the summer arrived already!
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Granted: A huge solar flare envelopes the Earth and causes "summer" to arrive early...But it has also wiped out the ozone layer and caused every communications network on the planet to...BBBBBZZZZZZTTTTTTTT....<Transmission Lost>

I wish all my friends didn't like Karaoke so much...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk