Where is Khris?

Started by Mehrdad, Fri 20/02/2015 14:59:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Mehrdad

Hi
Anyone know where is Khris? He is master of AGS with more than 9500 post.He was offline completely this month. While he was online many times per day.
My official site: http://www.pershaland.com/

Mandle

I have no real idea but maybe he just finally cracked, got "RTFM" tattooed on his forehead, and ran away cackling into the night waving his code-shooting gun all around!?

This is just begging for an AGS game:

"The Quest For Khris"

I already wrote the intro cutscene up there ^^ so somebody run with it please.

(No offense intended. I hope Khris's absence is something as simple as needing a break, and not anything more serious)

Monsieur OUXX

I don't know where he is but I sure hope he's alright.

RetroJay

Hi Guys.

I Personal messaged Khris just before the new year, asking as to his welfare. (Thought it strange how I hadn't seen him myself.)
He told me then that he is taking a break from AGS because he is working on other projects.

He said to me that apart from having a cold he was fine. ;-D

Yours.
Jay.

Stupot

That's good. I wonder what these projects are. 8-)

AnasAbdin

Yeah as Jay said, I also PMed him when I noticed his absence last year. He's fine and pretty busy with other stuff (I think it's better if you know it from him directly)

we love you khris ;-D

Slasher

I think Khris is also seeing how his 'trainees' cope in his absence (laugh)

His kickbutting is healing (laugh)(laugh)

Hope he is well (nod)

slasher

selmiak

Mandle

Good to hear he is well. I can respect his quiet stepping-back, avoiding the hair-pulling, wailing, and teeth-gnashing of the community if he had announced it publicly.

It's also good to see others stepping in to fill his void in the Questions threads. (I'm looking at you Slasher: the student become teacher). While it was amazing to have the instant answers always on hand from Khris I think it is also a valuable learning growth for the community that others learn while teaching.

MiteWiseacreLives!

I too have missed Khris' code-kicks to the groin... But my need to ask dumb questions is much reduced since his therapy.

NickyNyce

So Khris is AWOL again?

This is not going to look good on his annual AGS review. (wrong)

I say we get a search team together and go find him. He needs to know that regular, real world stuff, and life, is not as important as these forums. There must be some female involved.

Please lady, if you're reading this. Leave him alone, and take your well manicured hands off of him. He has a job to do around here, and the wheels are starting to come off around this place.

I've noticed that it's not just him. Ghost has also disappeared....errr...vanished. One of the mightiest testers in all the land is gone too. I'll leave a piece of cheese here, and see if she shows up.

Tabata

„Heeeey â€" I can smell something cheesy goin' on around here!“

NickyNyce

It works every time!

1 down, 2 to go. Does anyone know what ghosts eat?

AprilSkies

Ahahaha Tabby!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

Mandle

Quote from: NickyNyce on Sat 21/02/2015 19:54:16
It works every time!

1 down, 2 to go. Does anyone know what ghosts eat?

Duh...SPOOKghetti of course!

Lasca

I'd say ghosts live of fear. Perhaps bait with something scary? Or rather: something scared.

AnasAbdin

If we can't lure ghost then we'll have to use this

(nod)

Dualnames

Ghost is fine, regularly talking to him on Mumble and on AGS irc.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

Ghost is doing well. I talked with him a few days ago on Steam. He's got an OSD project simmering in the background. Mostly he's on vacation, I think. :smiley:

miguel

Ghost is fine, pretty busy with cartoon drawing. Khris is fine as well, we meet on Cyber-Church (TM) every Sunday and pray together.

We pray for your sins you dirty-minded agsers! Because you will all burn in hell! There's no place in heaven for perverted adventure games!

Testicles
Working on a RON game!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk