Coloring Ball: „RECIPE“ - [WINNER ANNOUNCED!]

Started by Tabata, Fri 27/03/2015 11:08:43

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

Each entry has its own flavor. This is unfair, but rules are rules :-\

No.4 elseif
No.1 Blint
No.2 coffee

My mind works in the most weird way! The use of the shape by the elbow of elseif blew my mind!

Hobo

1. magnified  thoughts by Mandle - this sounds like some actual useful advice and that's a very unique and clever way of filling the shape.

2. a melting heart by AnasAbdin  - yup, love for games and especially for making games is definitely necessary, usually nothing good comes out of hate and apathy. So, melt it up and shape it into games.

3. an elseif  by jwalt - I was a bit torn between Blint and elseif, but I think jwalt's use of shape is slightly better, so I decided to go with it. And I certainly have a fair amount of ifs and elseifs in my games.

a Blint by Cassiebsg - various monsters and villains can be very important ingredients in certain games and I've already put your advice into good use. Behold, a new version of Kingdom of Ehcilc:
Spoiler
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/BvVzjEl.png[/imgzoom]
[close]
coffee by cat - nice coloring, but sadly I don't drink coffee :(, haven't even had a single cup in the past 5-6 years, so I find it completely irrelevant when developing games (or maybe that's the reason I havent made any great games yet :-D).

selmiak

1 a melting heart by AnasAbdin 
2 the AGS comunity by Hobo (flirt trophy...)
3 coffee by cat

cat

Mandle

Just because this is how I would want games to be made without the corporate bull that spoils most movies and games:

1st: Community
2nd: Heart
3rd: Coffee

Tabata

Last call!

I'd like to close the voting soon.
So Cassie, jwalt and everyone else - if you'd like to throw some points in the pot - please do so quickly.

Come on - it is soo exciting! (laugh)

Cassiebsg

Ooops, sorry, been somewhat away from the computer most of the week. :-[

Anyway, great entries everyone! :-D

1. Hobo - Awesome sprite and great ingredients! (nod)
2. AnasAbdin  - Again spot on with the ingredients.
3. Mandle and jwalt (can I give half a point to each? (laugh) ) I just can't decide which is better and/or more important.

Sorry cat, love the sprite, but I also don't drink coffee, so it must not be an essential ingredient (to me at least... now if you had drawn caffeine - like in a cola - things might have been slightly different). (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Tabata

Thanks a lot for taking part!  :kiss:
My last official posting for this round is to proudly announce the winners and
â€" like an award ceremony -
to hand out the well polished trophy badges.

Without further ado my congratz go to

jwalt    who gets a shiny bronze trophy for taking the third place                 
  Hobo    who gets a shiny silver trophy for reaching the second place 

and  * drumrolls *      

AnasAbdin    who gets a shiny golden trophy for winning this little comp     

Since all of the entries deserve to be rewarded I'd also like to offer a badge for all the participants that couldn't catch one of the above badges.     
I think this shiny version in AGS-blue looks very classy  - so this one is for you          

Big applause for you all
and an extra one for our glorious winner,  AnasAbdin , who will take it over now and start the next challenge.

AnasAbdin

8-0 8-0 8-0 8-0 8-0
Thanks to the voters and to every participant! Congrats to all winners ;-D
And finally, thanks to Tabata our awesome host for this great round and beautiful trophies :-*

hold on I'm gonna read the announcements one more time just to make sure that I won (imagine the embarrassment if I posted this and I didn't win :-[ )

See you soon in the next competition.

cat

Congrats AnasAbdin! Looking forward to the next competition.

In the meantime, I'll put that pretty blue pot in my signature and pretend it's full of coffee ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk