MAGS March: "Monsters!" (Winner Announced)

Started by Atelier, Sun 01/03/2015 16:11:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Eggie

Oh wow wow! Best theme! I can't wait to play these

HanaIndiana

Screenshot! Quick question... does the Grim Reaper count as a Monster? He seems pretty monstrous to me, right? Figured I should check.

Myinah

I think he counts! He's not human and he's terrifying so let's say yes.

Billbis

Nice one HanaIndyana  !
We compete again one more time. ;)
Will post a screenshot later today.

HanaIndiana

Excellent, thanks!
Hi Billbis! I can't wait to see what you do. I really liked your Mags game last time.

Billbis

here is the promised screenshot:

Creamy did the character, I did the background. It will be a keyboard controlled game. :=
Good luck with the development!

Retro Wolf

It's been a year since my last completed AGS project, and I wanted to get back into AGSing.
I'm a but reluctant to say whether I'm in or not, I don't have a good track record when it comes to completing a MAGS.
All I know is "IT HURTS TO LIVE!"

Mandle

Quote from: Retro Wolf on Fri 13/03/2015 21:21:52

Hahaha! His right arm looks like it could...

...like it could...

TAKE O...(etc. etc.)

Myinah

I love everything so far! So excited to play these. Retro wolf your character looks as though he may have eaten a platter of radioactive seafood, and I like it!

Retro Wolf

Myinah

Oh wow first the DoTT arm and now is that an homage to a certain BASS vacuum cleaner robot? Very excited!

Retro Wolf

I've no idea what you're talking about!

xil

Hey, I'm trying to get something together for this month :)

If it goes to plan then you'll all get to see the Aractaur in action!

[imgzoom]http://calicoreverie.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/at0.png[/imgzoom]

Calico Reverie - Independent Game Development, Pixel Art & Other Stuff
Games: Mi - Starlit Grave - IAMJASON - Aractaur - blind to siberia - Wrong Channel - Memoriae - Point Of No Return

Retro Wolf

I've made too much progress to NOT make this game, whether or not it will be done in time for the end of the competition I'm not sure.
It's not that I'm not motivated or inspired, It's how much spare time I get now days. I can't go 5 minutes without one of the kids putting themselves in danger or pooping and peeing.
Also try programming one handed while bouncing a baby on your knee while he tries to play with the keyboard! And if you try to put him down he starts crying...

I'm not complaining, it's just making me think twice about entering MAGs again.

This game WILL get made! Eventually...

Radiant

Retro Wolf

Radiant

It's a webcomic that I used to read, one of the main characters has a tentacle arm.

Anyway, I have some notes and ideas for a game here, but it's unlikely to happen before the end of the month. Sorry :(

Jmalofox

CRFH = College Roomies from Hell!!!

shaun9991

A little update- looks like our game should be ready for march 31st! can't wait to play the other entries :)
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Retro Wolf

I've managed to work on mine quite a lot today, so fingers crossed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk