MAGS March: "Monsters!" (Winner Announced)

Started by Atelier, Sun 01/03/2015 16:11:36

Previous topic - Next topic

xil

Yes, well done to Billbis, Creamy and yourself Shaun. I really enjoyed both games and liked how we all managed to put a different spin on the theme! Apologies for taking so long to getting round to playing the games, I was away most of April and really wanted to get something done for #adventurejam so have only just managed to play through them and couldn't even get my vote in on time. oops! :P
Calico Reverie - Independent Game Development, Pixel Art & Other Stuff
Games: Mi - Starlit Grave - IAMJASON - Aractaur - blind to siberia - Wrong Channel - Memoriae - Point Of No Return

MAGS Host

Results!

Aractaur by xil - 6 votes
You rock, Topus! by Billbis & Creamy - 1 vote
The Terrible Old Man by shaun9991 - 1 vote

Congrats xil! Thanks everybody.

Creamy

Congrats Xil! I look forward to play more games from you.

The Terrible Old Man is making its way. too.

Retro Wolf

Nice job everybody! My game is still being worked on, very slowly though.

shaun9991

A very belated but heartfelt congratulations to xil!!! Awesome game, and I'm glad an original story won MAGS :) Topus was also a lot of fun!!
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

xil

Thanks Shaun, it was a nice surprise! I really enjoyed both You Rock, Topus! and The Terrible Old Man and it was amazing to see an AGS game picked up by Markiplier :)
Calico Reverie - Independent Game Development, Pixel Art & Other Stuff
Games: Mi - Starlit Grave - IAMJASON - Aractaur - blind to siberia - Wrong Channel - Memoriae - Point Of No Return

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk