Snow Animation

Started by Priabudiman, Mon 09/03/2015 17:06:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarky

This is why I think the "animated background" feature should be removed. It only serves to confuse newbies.

You're NOT limited to five frames, because the right way to do this is to make a fullscreen, non-clickable object in the room, and set it to display an animated view, which can have basically unlimited frames.

Synthetique

Quote from: Snarky on Wed 11/03/2015 17:00:08
This is why I think the "animated background" feature should be removed. It only serves to confuse newbies.

You're NOT limited to five frames, because the right way to do this is to make a fullscreen, non-clickable object in the room, and set it to display an animated view, which can have basically unlimited frames.

I agree making an animated object is much much better. Though I'd like the bg frames to stay in as I frequently use them to make different lighting levels for a room.

selmiak

this is a very clever method to create snow! Did you come up with this just when you did read the thread?

Synthetique

Quote from: selmiak on Wed 11/03/2015 18:42:34
this is a very clever method to create snow! Did you come up with this just when you did read the thread?
Yeah I was trying to animate it by hand at first, but it was too time consuming.

EchosofNezhyt

Oo type tool for a snow effect that is a creative use.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk