What is CJ up to these days?

Started by Synthetique, Thu 12/03/2015 10:03:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Synthetique

I've been searching, but haven't found any info. Why isn't he around anymore? I miss the dude.

Andail

CJ retired from AGS quite some time ago.
He moved to Australia recently for whatever reason and is probably busy being eaten by spiders as we speak.

AGA

As Andail says, CJ's alive and well, and living in Sydney.  He's still working as a programmer full time, but indeed hasn't done AGS in more than five years.

Synthetique

Ooh, he ended up in Sydney? I hope they're having a nice life there. :)
So does anyone here still have some contact with him?

AGA

Up until November (when he left for Aus), he and I would hang out a few times a month.  Since then we keep in touch on Facebook.  And of course he would attend Mittens most years, where everyone in the community could meet up.

Billbis

I think he is posing naked for one of the current MAGS game:

:P

Darth Mandarb

So many lies and obfuscations...

CJ is currently chained to the radiator in my basement. 

I give him saltines and water 3 times a day except on Fridays when I give him Ritz w/ a little peanut butter and apple juice (I'm a generous and benevolent captor).

If he's not programming AGS for the world, then the world cannot have him.

Synthetique

ManicMatt

Dualnames

Someone to call CJ and say San Andreas on the same sentence, taht literally took 9 years in the making, thanks MATT

YOU FULLFILLED MY DESIRAH.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

ManicMatt

Anytime, two named un-named AGSer!

Haggis

I thought he was patrolling the beaches of Los Angeles County?

Mmmmmm sweet sweet CJ...

Why is there no drool emoticon?

Monsieur OUXX

Woaw, five years already. It's funny how some people change the life of so many other people, and then disappear, pretty much like Mary Poppins ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk