Where in the world is...? Or, Oldies, check in here!

Started by Andail, Thu 12/03/2015 10:36:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Ionias

Nobody asked about me, but maybe that's because I'm always lurking. I'd like to know what happened to Chrille...

AGA

Quote from: rodekill on Wed 25/01/2017 05:53:53
Hey AGA, I work at Ubisoft now so we can finally get married.

Hooray!  I'll be on the next plane.  I actually kept an eye out for your name in the credits of either DX:MD or the first DLC, and it was pretty cool to see someone I 'knew' credited on such a huge AAA title.

Quote from: Ionias on Mon 30/01/2017 20:45:59
Nobody asked about me, but maybe that's because I'm always lurking. I'd like to know what happened to Chrille...

Chrille is still alive.  He was at Mittens this year.  Didn't really work out why no AGS anymore though.

Retro Wolf

Buckethead

Quote from: Retro Wolf on Tue 31/01/2017 17:50:12
Where in the world is that lovely German Ghost?!

I wonder about that as well. I used to have nice chats with him.

rodekill

Quote from: AGA on Tue 31/01/2017 06:06:21
Hooray!  I'll be on the next plane.  I actually kept an eye out for your name in the credits of either DX:MD or the first DLC, and it was pretty cool to see someone I 'knew' credited on such a huge AAA title.

I worked on Watchdogs 2 for Ubi, and now I'm on a top secret super hush hush project. AAA is cool for its own reasons but obviously also comes with its own challenges. There's definitely something to be said for working on small teams or on your own project though. One day I'm going to get around to bringing Rode Kill back to life.

I love that these forums are still here for me to pop into once in a while, and that there's still familiar faces around. I doubt that there are many communities like this left on the internet anymore, which is a real shame.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Chicky

Hey, it would awesome to see Rodekill make a comeback, the second game (I think? The 320 one set on a spaceship...) really inspired me back in the early days. I also loved your website, felt like a lot of effort had gone into developing the Rodekill universe, which was pretty rare for an indie thing back then.

So yeah, revival, remake, reboot, whatever they call it. Do it! Go! Whooooosh.

CaptainD

What happened to our strange Portuguese onion seller miguel:cry:

Gribbler

Quote from: rodekillI worked on Watchdogs 2 for Ubi, and now I'm on a top secret super hush hush project

Assassin's Creed in Egypt? :)

Stupot

I was wondering recently about Kinoko. All her comics and beautiful artwork seemed to stop suddenly a couple of years ago. I follow her on Twitter but now she only posts about these urban planning and transport seminars. I messaged her a few months ago but no reply. Is anyone still in touch? Is she still drawing?

rodekill

SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Adeel

Quote from: CaptainD on Thu 02/02/2017 16:08:02
What happened to our strange Portuguese onion seller miguel:cry:
Yeah, I miss him too. I also wonder whether his testicles are still intact or not; Portugal is a harsh country...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk