The road to the 15th anniversary

Started by Renegade Implementor, Mon 16/03/2015 19:01:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegade Implementor

Next year RoN will be celebrating it's 15th anniversary.  I'm mentioning this now so if anyone wants to do something special to celebrate this landmark (or RoN in general) has enough time before Feb 2016.

If anyone is unsure of what they could do, contributions could be any of the following:
- Artwork (digital or physical)
- Fiction or non fiction piece
- Music: for game use, or a live recording of the Ron theme (for example)
- A game
- Character/object/etc sprites
- Game backgrounds
- A birthday card
- Photos of a cake celebrating the 15th anniversary
- a audio and/or video piece
- Or something not listed above that marks this anniversary or celebrates RoN in general

Retro Wolf

A year is more than enough time to come up with something.

I've often fantasized about making a webisodic adventure game playable in the browser, kind of like a playable webcomic. Nuggets of game-play; I call them fun nuggets.
They could be released each day running up to the anniversary.

Just an idea mind, I've a habit of getting ideas that I never follow up on!

Ibispi

I am planning to make a RoN game for this anniversary!

LGM

I will be making a game using the RON Resources. It will be completely non-canonical. But I'll be making a game ;)
You. Me. Denny's.

yamipanda

SinSin

Currently working on a project!

Krysis

I recently found an unfinished copy of a very old project of mine from back in the day. I'm interested in finally finishing it, it's been way too long. (roll)

yamipanda

I've started to build something, but now I seem to have reached the "fffffuuuu all of my ideas suck" phase of the creative process. It feels like there have been so many games about Mika already, so maybe I should make something about someone else instead. What do you think? Another Mika-game: (nod) or (wrong)?

Renegade Implementor

I'd say try not to second guess yourself.  If you want to make a game with Mika as the protagonist, then do so.  There are plenty of story themes and ideas that can be explored by a plucky photographer/photo-journalist.

yamipanda

Yeah, you're probably right. Thank you. My stupid non-existant self esteem keeps ruining all my fun. :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk