Welcome to the Hotel Exotica

Started by Baron, Sat 21/03/2015 02:01:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

>>Use Burden of Guilt on handrail. (Seems to have perfect "hook shape" ;) )
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

MiteWiseacreLives!

Larry reach up and slow Jimmy's descent

Baron

The stair-slide turns into a chute, which stops suddenly a few feet above a cavern floor.  Fortunately Jimmy's fall was broken by the duffel bag full of loot.  Unfortunately, the contents of the duffel bag are now completely crushed and useless.  Quickly scanning his new surroundings, Jimmy ascertains that both Larry and the Dame of Dangerous Disproportion are in trouble!

MiteWiseacreLives!

>>Say into echo-ey looking chute  "Paging Dr. Brainbulge to the Emergency Room, Paging Dr. Brainbulge to the Emergency Room"
>>Throw Burden of Guilt at ray gun thing to knock it off target..

Mandle

>>If sneaking is still possible after Jimmy's entrance (maybe the mad doctor guy is a tad deaf?) sneak up behind the droid, open the hatch on its back, and put the burden of guilt inside. I swear I'm gonna make a guilty-feeling machine somewhere, somehow, before this game is done...

Cassiebsg

>>shove Burden of Guilt down the mad cientist's throat! (roll)

Mandle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Tue 23/06/2015 15:25:00
>>shove Burden of Guilt down the mad cientist's throat! (roll)

HAHAHAHAHA!!! SASSY!!!

(By the way Baron: I LOVE your design there on the death-ray thingy...Lovely to look at!)

Frodo

>> Throw bag at mad doctor
>> Kick over droid

Baron

The evil Dr. science-brain guy is in the middle of his melodramatic villain's speech, and won't be interrupted by any distraction, no matter how bungling and graceless.  Apparently his scheme is to zap the Dame of Dangerous Disproportions with his Reproportioning Ray, thus rendering her feminine allure negligible at best, and thereby allowing him to take over the world with some plan that must have been previously discussed before your entrance.

The villain thus engrossed in his performance, Jimmy is able to sneak up behind the droid-thingy and kick it!  Unfortunately its mass, composite alloys and centre of gravity all combine to keep it quite stable, while Jimmy's foot feels like he just kicked a steel I-beam.  Resorting to plan B, he opens its back hatch, and jams in the Burden of Guilt.

Frodo

>> Jimmy pull Larry down, then let go, so he bounces like a bungee chord  (hee hee  :tongue:)
>> While Dr Science-Brain is distracted, Jimmy make a grab for his specs, so he can't see. 

MiteWiseacreLives!

>>frisbe toss Jimmy's hat onto the lady's feminine parts
(The hat should absorb the ray's shrinking energy)

Mandle

Quote from: Frodo on Sat 27/06/2015 04:37:43
>> Jimmy pull Larry down, then let go, so he bounces like a bungee chord  (hee hee  :tongue:)

Ohhhh nice...That gives me an idea:

>>Jimmy grabs Larry and pulls him down at an angle towards the bottom-left of the picture for as far as he is able to and then lets go...Larry should spring back towards the top-right thus hitting the deathray and knocking it around to face left so that, when it fires, it hits the Doc's massive brain thus shrinking it to idiot-level...

Cassiebsg

Baron

Jimmy pulls Larry back like an angry bird and launches him at the Reproportioning Ray, and Larry collides with it just in the nick of time!  Evil Doctor Science-Brain is visibly perturbed by the sudden turn of events, while his droid assistant seems to be dwelling on something.

MiteWiseacreLives!

Now would be the perfect time to pants Dr Science-Brain!

Mandle

>>Tell the droid that it can make up for all the terrible things the mad scientist has made it do by attacking him. REDEEM THYSELF LITTLE DROID!!! EXPUNGE THY GUILT!!!

Baron

Under the influence of the Burden of Guilt, the droid is persuaded to turn against its former master.  Evil Dr. Science-Brain's rant stops in mid-sentence, and an eerie silence fills the void.  Or at least it would if not for the haunting peel of a girlish scream....

Mandle

HAHAHAHA!!!

>>Push the mad doctor over. He should topple easily with his pants around his ankles. Hopefully he falls nose-first into the DDD's cleavage which might give her the outraged strength to break free and slap him silly...Get ready to catch Larry in Jimmy's hat in the event that he shrinks to a tiny size...If he starts growing instead then get the heck out of his way!

Frodo

>> Throw droid at Larry, knocking him out of the shrinking ray.
>> Grab axe
>> Free Dame

MiteWiseacreLives!

Larry does not look so good, lol!
I agree with >> grab axe

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk