Welcome to the Hotel Exotica

Started by Baron, Sat 21/03/2015 02:01:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Gurok

Can we investigate that hole in the wall?

>> Investigate the hole in the wall
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

MiteWiseacreLives!

Wyz

Hmmmm a mysterious irregularly shaped carpet stain, I wonder what it is:
Spoiler
Oh the possibillities are endless! ;)
[close]

>> When on it, also sniff airduct
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

selmiak

Quote from: Wyz on Sat 02/05/2015 23:19:25
Hmmmm a mysterious irregularly shaped carpet stain, I wonder what it is:
Spoiler
Oh the possibillities are endless! ;)
[close]

>> When on it, also sniff airduct

smells like a coloring ball carpet stain edition! :-D

Baron

Larry sniffs the colouring-ball-shaped carpet stain while simultaneously trying to investigate the hole in the wall and smooching Jimmy, who draws the revolver and aims it squarely at the unknown burly-man who continues to slowly but ominously ascend the staircase.  The carpet stain smells like teen spirit, the contents of the hole feel like the material culture of an advanced insectile civilization, Jimmy's breath tastes like twinkie and chewing tobacco, the unknown man seems nonplussed about both having a revolver aimed at his head and man-on-man lip action, and there is the sound of either flamingos flocking or a cocktail party emanating from the grate.  Oh, and Larry says he needs a pee break soon.

Mandle

>> Say "Mr. Le Brute I presume?" and try to shoot the axe out of his hand if he continues towards us.

Ponch

Baron

Larry tries his best to peep through the cockroach hole, but he can't make out anything inside!

Jimmy tries to lounge indifferently on the stairs while levelling his revolver at the approaching hulk, but begins to lose his nerve as the extremely tough looking dude draws closer.  "Mr. Le Brûte, sir...." he stammers, noticing with his peripheral vision that the muscle-bound man appears not to be entirely human.  "Er..... nice battleaxe!" he squeaks feebly.

Le Brûte fixes Jimmy with a stare of loathing and disgust usually reserved for insects about to be smashed....

Mandle

>>Take a real good look at the weird red oval embedded in the battle axe blade

Baron

Upon closer inspection, the red oval embedded within the business end of the battleaxe seems to be some sort of Death Ruby, no doubt forged in the bowels of darkness by some long-forgotten god of the underworld like Anubis or Nergal or F. Spaghetti Monster Sr.  In the mean time, although details are sketchy because of the terror of fear that now grips his mind, Jimmy is pretty sure he has shot his revolver at his assailant, and he is also pretty sure that said assailant caught the bullet in his teeth and then smiled briefly at him.

In an unrelated development, there seems to now be another stain growing on the landing carpet.

Also, Larry got bored of trying to squint out the difference between emperor cockroach and ditch-digging cockroach, so he has kinda wandered off.

Mandle

>> Jimmy suddenly gives the big guy his most charming smile and hugs him warmly saying "Sorry man! I didn't recognize you for a second there! Long time no see! Don't you remember me?! I'm Jimmy! I sat behind you in the second grade!"

Ryan Timothy B

>> But only for the second grade because I couldn't see the chalkboard with you in front of me and I had to repeat the grade *tear rolls down your cheek* - but it's OK man

Frodo

Baron

All good suggestions! ;-D  I wonder what will come of them....

Unfortunately I've got this big presentation at work coming up in a couple of days, and its sucking up all my free time.  But rest assured, the sassy saga of the Hotel Exotica will continue after the weekend.

~BvB

Frodo

>> Dance the Time Warp  :tongue:

Good luck with your presentation, Baron  :wink:

Mandle

What would be classic would be if you took the wrong memory-stick to the presentation and ended up having to present all your data for Hotel Exotica at the meeting...

And then the client says "AMAZING!!! Send that material to the advertising guys and have them start drawing up the Super-bowl commercial for next year!!! Oh, and give this dude a 100k a year raise!!!"

Baron

Jimmy starts blabbering on about second grade, but the hulking brute in front of him is distracted by a drip that has come through the ceiling.  As he ponders the possible source and specific chemical composition of the strange fluid that is gently pummelling him from above, one can't but notice that a window of opportunity has gently slid open....

In the meantime, Larry continues his wanderings.

Frodo

>> Slip past brute

>> Examine hole in staircase

Mandle

Quote from: Frodo on Wed 13/05/2015 04:15:00
>> Slip past brute

>> Examine hole in staircase

Grab the shoe, rip out a handful of brute's chest hair and then while he is screaming in pain, grab the axe that he has dropped, then do what Frodo said!

Cassiebsg

>>Quickly grab the corner of the wallpaper, peal it off & roll the brute with it to immobilise him. (cause everyone knows paper is the strongest material in the universe! (laugh) )
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk