Quest for Infamy (demo)

Started by paolo, Sun 22/03/2015 09:26:40

Previous topic - Next topic

paolo

Apologies if there's already a hints and tips thread for this game - I searched but didn't find one, so please redirect me if I overlooked it.

Spoiler
I need to find a man's blood for Prospero. I thought I might be able to get it from the head on the stake, but no joy. I have killed the beast and worked out how to get in and out of Volksville. I have the fish, pint glass and helm. Thanks for any hints.
[close]

Fizzii

You were on the right track, but you need to

Spoiler
get some blood flowing first. You can't just use the glass on the head.
[close]

paolo

Thank you! I've completed the demo now. Beautiful artwork, and an excellent demo. Congratulations to your team on winning an armful of awards on Sunday. I was surprised you didn't get one for the best background art, but the standard was high this year.

One final question, if I may:

Spoiler
Is it possible to slay the beast if you are sent to kill it by Ian? It always seems to get the better of me. Or can it only be killed if you go after it for Prospero?
[close]

Fizzii

Thanks for the kind comments. I think the team was surprised to even win one award!

Spoiler
You can (and are meant to) slay the beast no matter what class you choose. If you're having trouble, it's probably because combat is random. Plus, I think the demo wasn't fully been balanced because I often had trouble killing the beast when doing the sorcerer path.
[close]

paolo

OK, thanks. I got there in the end - I just had to try it a few more times.

Spoiler
So that's Sorcerer and Rogue - is it possible to become the Brigand in the demo?
[close]

Fizzii

Yes, it is possible to become any class of your choosing :) You just need to find the right person to talk to.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk