Echoes of the Past

Started by amanta4ray, Wed 15/04/2015 16:29:59

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Thanks for the answers!

MediaFire never used to be this bad but they clearly don't check their advertisers very carefully from my recent experience.

Anyway great to see it up on itch.io now, hope you get loads of downloads as it looks like you put enormous effort into this game!

http://amanta4ray.itch.io/echoes-of-the-past

I'm downloading now, look forward to playing it. ;-D

(GAH... scratch some of what I said about MediaFire, I just realised another game I was going to download was on it, and had not problems whatsoever with the download. :-[  Still happy to see this game on itch.io though, completely hassle-free to download!)

CaptainD

I've started playing this and... seriously, one person did all this?  Incredible!

Anyway, haven't got very far yet but looks very interesting.  If anyone likes archaeological mysteries and the like, please don't be put off by the download size - give it a try!

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Sat 09/05/2015 20:26:22
seriously, one person did all this?  Incredible!

I know right?! I really felt like I was playing an undiscovered Broken Sword game sometimes! How did one person possibly pull this off???

Coffee???

amanta4ray

Quote from: Mandle on Sun 10/05/2015 15:17:22
Quote from: CaptainD on Sat 09/05/2015 20:26:22
seriously, one person did all this?  Incredible!

I know right?! I really felt like I was playing an undiscovered Broken Sword game sometimes! How did one person possibly pull this off???

Coffee???

Thank-you for that!!  To be compared to a game of that caliber is an AWESOME achievement!!!  And you are right....there was lots of coffee involved as well as bugging my husband constantly for input.:grin:;)

BarbWire

Wow! What a brilliant game. Egyptology has always held a fascination for me, so I loved this.
I will heap more praise on your masterpiece when I write in the comments section and give a
rating.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk