[Tech Demo Idea] '58' Revival (aka 'The Count') Ideas and Suggestions Discussion

Started by alphadalekben, Sat 23/05/2015 19:21:39

Previous topic - Next topic

alphadalekben

Just a quick announcement for a game that I'm currently working on. It's in pre-production at the moment (production is planned for around October), hence why I'm not putting the game on the 'Games In Production' thread. Here are a few details:

Thrust into a bizarre and complex mystery through fate, 4 strangers are forced together by a shady and corrupt General and have to combine their wits to complete his mysterious task.

The gameplay interchanges between two phases: the 'Investigation' phase (where witnesses are questioned and interrogated and evidence and clues gathered) and the 'Trial' phase (where testimonies are cross-examined and evidence is used to unravel contradictions and reveal the truth).

EDIT AS OF 26.5.2015 - I'm debating whether to release a tech demo demonstrating the game mechanics when production is officially launched.

If you are interested in taking part in this project, here is the recruitment thread.

This thread is intended to discuss thoughts and suggestion to expand and improve the game.

Cheers,
alphadalekben

alphadalekben

I'm thinking of releasing a tech-demo demonstrating the game mechanics when the game enters full-time production.

alphadalekben

Just a quick update to say that the storyline has now been completely written.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk