Camp 1

Started by Uziel, Sun 31/05/2015 13:22:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Uziel

Fantastic game, for starters. Wonderful atmosphere!

But I'm a little stuck...
Spoiler
I've made it back to the base, and have found Parker and am trying to reconstruct the filter. I found the blueprints, and have tried every combo to build the filter... but no dice. I've swapped the filter and membrane, and tried everything I can think. I've used the cap, membrane and filter multiple times... I assumed originally I was only supposed to use one of each.
[close]

Help?

Saren

I'm in the crashed shuttle and I can't figure out how to get help or escape. I've opened the locker and put the suit on, I've tried to use the metal bar on the vent and I can't use the headphones even though it says the plug should fit. I don't know what to do with the 4 bolt screen. Can someone please nudge me in the right direction?

Saren

Quote from: Que Tran on Sun 31/05/2015 14:40:29
I'm in the crashed shuttle and I can't figure out how to get help or escape. I've opened the locker and put the suit on, I've tried to use the metal bar on the vent and I can't use the headphones even though it says the plug should fit. I don't know what to do with the 4 bolt screen. Can someone please nudge me in the right direction?

Nevermind, I beat it myself but now I'm stuck at the crane and gorge. I know I'm supposed to use the crane to cross the gorge, but how?

NickyNyce

First hint..

Spoiler
The counterweight should be your main focus
[close]

Second hint...

Spoiler
Try to take a close look at the counterweight when you can
[close]

Gift wrapped...

Spoiler
After removing the pin from the counterweight, lower the magnet on your side of the gorge and turn on the magnet in order to pull out the counterweight. Once you do that, place the magnet on the other side of the gorge and lower the magnet and turn it on. Now hit the lift button twice if I remember correctly.
[close]

noviigrac

Could you also help me
Spoiler
with the username and password for the pc, I found the magazine and also what I think is her tag number but I cant for the life of me figure the correct way to input it
[close]

Thank you, great game!

Anke

Here you go:

Spoiler

If you got "Unknown login", look at the login example: Name first, tag number second (without "-")

Solution:
Spoiler
Chen 1140108
[close]

If it says "Wrong Password", remember Parker's notes. Chen's password is her tag number (again without "-") and an additional magazine title.

Solution:
Spoiler
Should be: 1140108oilystallions
[close]
[close]

marko33

Also stuck getting the darn filter together! swaped em no go

Shadow1000

I'm stuck at the filter as well.

Spoiler
I see the diagram and I tried it top down (i.e. casing on top) and then bottom up (casing on bottom). I tried it both ways with and without the indicated swap. I tried it with using just one of each and with using 3 of the items that you can use 3 times but nothing works.
[close]

Anyone who passed this - help would be appreciated!

SHADOW

NickyNyce

Look below at Anke's hints. If you don't get it, here is the answer...

Spoiler
Cap, filter, membrane, sensor, filter, membrane, filter, membrane, casing and cap
[close]

Anke

The filter:

Spoiler
The diagram doesn't show the correct order, you'll need more information.

Spoiler
Have a look a Parker's computer, especially her notes.

Spoiler
Now you know the order (don't forget to swap the parts mentioned in the diagram), but you'll still have to figure out where to put the casing.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Edit: Too slow, it seems. Oh well, maybe someone else will find this helpful. ;)

Shadow1000

Quote from: NickyNyce on Mon 01/06/2015 01:53:39
Look below at Anke's hints. If you don't get it, here is the answer...

Spoiler
Cap, filter, membrane, sensor, filter, membrane, filter, membrane, casing and cap
[close]

Thank you. That helped :)

SHADOW

Shadow1000

Quote from: Anke on Mon 01/06/2015 01:58:51
The filter:

Spoiler
The diagram doesn't show the correct order, you'll need more information.

Spoiler
Have a look a Parker's computer, especially her notes.

Spoiler
Now you know the order (don't forget to swap the parts mentioned in the diagram), but you'll still have to figure out where to put the casing.

Spoiler
It's the third part.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Edit: Too slow, it seems. Oh well, maybe someone else will find this helpful. ;)

Thank you.
Spoiler
I had read the notes but at the time had no idea what they referenced and didn't make the connection when I had to assemble it
[close]

SHADOW

josiah1221

I've really enjoyed this game so far, love the atmosphere!!! Unfortunately I seem to be stuck...

Spoiler
I have opened the control box on the mast and replaced the fuse but I don't understand the logic of the switch puzzle?! Is there something I'm missing?
[close]

NickyNyce

This should help..

Spoiler
Look at the fuses on the right. That number should help you figure out what to do.
[close]

josiah1221

Quote from: NickyNyce on Mon 01/06/2015 15:21:32
This should help..

Spoiler
Look at the fuses on the right. That number should help you figure out what to do.
[close]

Thanks!

Shadow1000

I'm stuck a bit before that point:

Spoiler
I put the fuse from the fridge into the fuse box on the mast and it burnt out. I assume there's another fuse somewhere?
[close]

Thank you

SHADOW

NickyNyce

This should help....

Spoiler
Try looking around again. There's something that might help you that didn't seem so interesting before
[close]

Shadow1000

I clicked around every clickable spot in every accessible area and nothing new happened. Do you have more advice?

SHADOW

Khris

I have no idea how to get past the
Spoiler
crane. I know I'm supposed to get to the counterweight, but no matter what I do, whenever the counterweight is visible, I can't leave the rig. I'm trying to go through all possible combos here, and have found out i can turn the crane while the magnet sticks to the ground, still nothing.
[close]
Edit five seconds after posting:
Spoiler
I completely missed the panel on the far left :P
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Khris on Tue 02/06/2015 23:11:32
I have no idea how to get past the
Spoiler
crane. I know I'm supposed to get to the counterweight, but no matter what I do, whenever the counterweight is visible, I can't leave the rig. I'm trying to go through all possible combos here, and have found out i can turn the crane while the magnet sticks to the ground, still nothing.
[close]

Did you
Spoiler
pull out the pin?
[close]

SHADOW

NickyNyce

@Shadow1000...

1 more hint...
Spoiler
Sorry, I didn't want to give it away too easily. You need to use the broken fuse on something
[close]

Gift wrapped...

Spoiler
Use the broken fuse on the jar of syringes
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: NickyNyce on Tue 02/06/2015 23:51:14
@Shadow1000...

1 more hint...
Spoiler
Sorry, I didn't want to give it away too easily. You need to use the broken fuse on something
[close]

Gift wrapped...

Spoiler
Use the broken fuse on the jar of syringes
[close]

Gee whiz...thanks for that. There's no way I would have guessed that. I don't quite get why that's logical but oh well...

Anyway, I finished the game. Thanks for the hints.

SHADOW

Pastachoco

Hi there,

Spent all the night on the game, I hope it gives you an idea of how much I'm enjoying it ;-D

But reading this thread, it seems i'm the only one to be stuck on the simplest puzzles.
Like the one to get out of the tent (done) but now I just don't know what to do since the control panel of the mast won't open and I think i tried all the things possibles in the rest of the camp..

Any clue?

StillInThe90s

Quote from: Pastachoco on Wed 03/06/2015 12:28:38But reading this thread, it seems i'm the only one to be stuck on the simplest puzzles.
You're not the only one, I'm afraid.
Quote...I just don't know what to do since the control panel of the mast won't open and I think i tried all the things possibles in the rest of the camp..
What do the game notes say? (press "N")
Are the big lights outside still turned off? That means power is down. You need to find a way to turn it on again...

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 03/06/2015 03:00:03I don't quite get why that's logical but oh well...
What are you talking about? It makes perfect sense. :-D

Pastachoco

What do the game notes say? (press "N")
Are the big lights outside still turned off? That means power is down. You need to find a way to turn it on again...

The lights are on, I turned on the generator (can manipulate the tents power). The last notes on the report are :
-Adwa goes to the crash site...
-The mast power is down...
-My electro magnet found 3 sparks plugs...

And the Mast's control box remains locked.

StillInThe90s

About the mast box:
Spoiler
The box is locked. You need to find the key.
Spoiler
The camp staff used to leave it in the lock.
Spoiler
...which makes its location a bit easier to figure out. (I should have made the sprite bigger. Sorry.)
[close]
Spoiler
Ok, you don't really find the key straight away. After all, it's supposed to be an adventure game. :)
But you did find something, right?
[close]
[close]
[close]

Shadow1000

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Wed 03/06/2015 03:00:03I don't quite get why that's logical but oh well...
QuoteWhat are you talking about? It makes perfect sense. :-D

Could be that I'm just not familiar with the type of fuse referred to in the game. Remember, circuit breakers replaced fuses decades ago so fuses aren't that common except in old houses. The ones I've seen look like this.

Maybe the ones you use
Spoiler
shoot heroin and are therefore fixed accordingly
[close]
:D

SHADOW

Pastachoco

Okay, just finished it phew!

About the mast box :
Spoiler
No, to be honest i did manage to see the ice when you told me about finding a key, for the rest I knew the camp so well (for spending hours traveling in) that I went though in a single row.
[close]

Great adventure, very deep and fun I realy hope for more.

Keep on the good work and safe travel!

rorstudio

i am stuck
Spoiler
my magnet found 2 spark plugs(behinnd tent  and in the garage  where is other two?
[close]

Pastachoco

Quotei am stuck

If I may :

Spoiler
Finding plugs is automatic, did you take a walk in the center of the camp? In the big-light-spotted area?!
[close]

I was playing a second time, and I thouht I misunderstood a puzzle :

Spoiler
About the hoses puzzle, I don't get it! Are you suppose to try all the combinations or did i miss the shem? because i didn't get that on the first time but direction matters??
[close]

StillInThe90s

@Pastschoco: Your question is not exactly crystal clear, but if I interpret you correctly:
Spoiler
You want to know if there is a scheme in connection to the hose puzzle. Yes there is. There's a list of schemes in the box's lid (on the floor). You can find the correct scheme by using the manual on it.
[close]
Spoiler
...And you want to know if the hoses have to be set up in a certain order. Yes they do. You need to connect the pairs in order. It doesn't matter which of the two taps in a pair you choose first.
[close]
Did that clarify things?

rorstudio

Quote from: Pastachoco on Thu 04/06/2015 00:50:34
Quotei am stuck

If I may :

Spoiler
Finding plugs is automatic, did you take a walk in the center of the camp? In the big-light-spotted area?!
[close]

I was playing a second time, and I thouht I misunderstood a puzzle :

Spoiler
About the hoses puzzle, I don't get it! Are you suppose to try all the combinations or did i miss the shem? because i didn't get that on the first time but direction matters??
[close]

thnx

Spoiler
schemes of hoses connection is near   try it all one by one
[close]

Pastachoco

QuoteDid that clarify things?

Totally!

Spoiler
I didn't get that the scheme was just right there at all, I thought it was missing and you had to do the puzzle at random!
[close]

My bad, and sorry for my appoximative english!

StillInThe90s

Your english is no worse than mine, really.

About knobs in the ship (request on gamejolt):
Spoiler
Yes, there is a certain way to turn the knobs on the panels.
If you zoom in on the computer screen (to the left of the door) you can navigate to a page with four red dots around a green square. Each of these dots will turn green when set in the right way. The dots are also visible when zoomed out.
I hope that helped.
[close]

lori.h

Stuck.
I figured out,
Spoiler
How to open the ships door. I have the head set, the washer, the pipe, and something I picked up outside that the headset could be used on but he doesn't want to ruin the headset till he knows what it does.

I can plug in the head set but no sound. I swear I've clicked on everything I could find and tried to combine everything. what am I missing?
[close]

NickyNyce

This should help with using the headset..

Spoiler
Try using the headset a couple of times once you plug it in. If I remember correctly it takes a couple of tries to get through.
[close]

lori.h

Quote from: NickyNyce on Fri 05/06/2015 13:30:07
This should help with using the headset..

Spoiler
Try using the headset a couple of times once you plug it in. If I remember correctly it takes a couple of tries to get through.
[close]
Nope. I tried plugging it in on every screen too. I never seems to stay in, just tells me that it fits but there is no sound.

Thanks though.

Fisha

This game is really good, but need some help

Spoiler
Outside the ship I am supposed to look for the beacon, but can't see anything.
Tried pixel hunting, but no luck.
Is it a light? Something flashing?
[close]

NickyNyce

@Fisha...

Spoiler
Yes, there is a light. Try walking up onto the snow to the right. You'll see it.
[close]

AnthroShender

Sorry if I'm a little bit late, but I can't find the magazine. Could you give me some clues (or tell it straight)?

Alhanumbra

I'm stuck at
Spoiler
opening the box lid, that's locked with screws. I think it has something to do with parker's tools, but I can't leave the tent with them
[close]

Long Hot Summer

I was stuck but I solved it.

Can't delete this post :-D

Anke

Quote from: AnthroShender on Sat 06/06/2015 20:04:27
Sorry if I'm a little bit late, but I can't find the magazine. Could you give me some clues (or tell it straight)?

Spoiler
Where would someone hide a dirty magazine? Maybe near/in a place where said person could read it in private?
Spoiler
Look at Chen's bed/bunk.
[close]
[close]

Quote from: Alhanumbra on Sat 06/06/2015 20:27:25
I'm stuck at
Spoiler
opening the box lid, that's locked with screws. I think it has something to do with parker's tools, but I can't leave the tent with them
[close]

Spoiler
Parker is very protective of her tools, even now. You will have to find another way.
The box is secured with screws. Can you think of another "tool" (quite often used in adventure games) to remove a screw? Try something similar.
Spoiler
A well trusted tool to remove screws is a coin. Again: Try something similar.

Solution:
Spoiler
Use the washer.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Alhanumbra

Quote from: Anke on Sat 06/06/2015 23:41:45
Quote from: AnthroShender on Sat 06/06/2015 20:04:27

Spoiler
Where would someone hide a dirty magazine? Maybe near/in a place where said person could read it in private?
Spoiler
Look at Chen's bed/bunk.
[close]
[close]

Quote from: Alhanumbra on Sat 06/06/2015 20:27:25
I'm stuck at
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Parker is very protective of her tools, even now. You will have to find another way.
The box is secured with screws. Can you think of another "tool" (quite often used in adventure games) to remove a screw? Try something similar.
Spoiler
A well trusted tool to remove screws is a coin. Again: Try something similar.

Solution:
Spoiler
Use the washer.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Thank you! I always end up thinking that I tried using all the items, when I didn't :c

Buut I'm stuck again .-.
Did the hose puzzle, turned the generator on, but nothing happens. All I can do is turn the tents power on and off...

Fisha

Stuck again, with the switches :-[
Spoiler
Solved the two upper rows of switches, but the lower one, doesn't make sense. Maybe I thought I understood it, but "solved" it with luck.
Can someone smarter than me spoon feed me the puzzle?
[close]

Meritili

I'm stuck
Spoiler
The generator is running, lights are on, ect. I assembled the electromagnet and I found 3 spark plugs but I have no idea what to do now.. any help?
[close]

StillInThe90s

Sorry for the late reply.
@Alhanumbra & Meritili: This depends what you have done so far. Did you, for example...
Spoiler
...fix the comm circuit in Parker's mask (the one hanging on the wall in one of the tents)?
[close]
Or did you...
Spoiler
...find a way to log in to Chen's computer account?
[close]

@Fisha: In case you're still stuck. Here are some pointers:
Spoiler
Look at the fuse to the right of the row. I don't remember what it says, but that's the sum you are aiming for.
Spoiler
The little notes above each switch gives away how much it affects the sum (I suppose you already knew that).
[close]
Spoiler
The switches have three positions: Up = minus, down = plus and in between = neutral. I.e. set them so adding and subtracting the numbers equals the fuse's number. (Neutral position is not affecting the sum.)
[close]
Can't help you any more here, since I don't remember the numbers. Maybe someone else can spoon feed you properly.
[close]

Meritili

Quote from: StillInThe90s on Tue 09/06/2015 11:07:43
@Alhanumbra & Meritili: This depends what you have done so far. Did you, for example...
Spoiler
...fix the comm circuit in Parker's mask (the one hanging on the wall in one of the tents)?
[close]
Or did you...
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Look at the fuse to the right of the row. I don't remember what it says, but that's the sum you are aiming for.
Spoiler
The little notes above each switch gives away how much it affects the sum (I suppose you already knew that).
[close]
Spoiler
The switches have three positions: Up = minus, down = plus and in between = neutral. I.e. set them so adding and subtracting the numbers equals the fuse's number. (Neutral position is not affecting the sum.)
[close]
Can't help you any more here, since I don't remember the numbers. Maybe someone else can spoon feed you properly.
[close]
Thank you very much, I completed the game! I really enjoyed it. I'd like to see more like that (:

Alhanumbra

Quote from: StillInThe90s on Tue 09/06/2015 11:07:43
Spoiler
[close]
Or did you...
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Thank you, I thought it was something to do with the static, but couldn't figure out it was about the mask. I'll see if I manage to not get stuck again, but I really don't want to give up; the game is great ^^

ThetNorthridge

Hello!

I might be a complete blithering idiot, but how do you:

Spoiler
Get out of the crashed ship? I have washer, headset and pole. I've figured out the computer screen and the plug, but that as far as I've got. Again, might be a complete blithering idiot :P
[close]

Great job on the game though! Outstanding work!

NickyNyce

This should help...

Spoiler
Use the washer on either side of the door. You'll see two panels.
[close]

If you're still stuck...

Spoiler
Turn the dials so they face outwards.
[close]

ThetNorthridge

Thanks for the help!

I heard that

Spoiler
plugging the headphones into the upside down computer a few times gets it work. I have the headphones, washer, component and the pole. But nothing seems to work, when I try to combine the component and the headphones, the player thinks he shouldnt mess with it just yet.
[close]

My adventures as a blithering idiot continue :P

-Sean

Stupot

So I'm stuck to the point where I don't even know what I'm supposed to be trying to do.
Spoiler
The only thing I haven't done yet is go into Tent 2, which is locked. I've got a small red key, 3 spark plugs, a green component, a manual, the shears, Parker's key, a washer and the electro-magnet. I' wandering around expecting some kind of trigger to give me a new task. I can manipulate the output to the tents but so far don't know what the point if that is. Any small hints?
[close]

Tabata

Just small ones?

hmm  (roll)

With a look at your inventory I'd say there's still something to do for you in the tent with the generator
and what is that static noise in the other tent coming from?

lori.h

Quote from: ThetNorthridge on Tue 09/06/2015 21:28:44
Thanks for the help!

I heard that

Spoiler
plugging the headphones into the upside down computer a few times gets it work. I have the headphones, washer, component and the pole. But nothing seems to work, when I try to combine the component and the headphones, the player thinks he shouldnt mess with it just yet.
[close]

My adventures as a blithering idiot continue :P

-Sean

I was stuck there forever too. The thing is you're still missing a piece.
Spoiler
Go out into the snow and look at the mound. It says you can't use your hands to dig.
[close]
If you need more than that,
Spoiler
Use the pipe on the mound to the left. Dig up an Antenna. Attach to the component and then the head set and now you should be able to call for help when you plug it in =)
[close]

Fuz

Stuck at the crane... figured out
Spoiler
the controls and the box on the left
[close]
, but I can't go forward... anyone able to help me?

NickyNyce

@Fuz..

Look a little further up in this thread. The crane puzzle is explained.

Fuz

I did look but I somehow missed it. Thank you.

Edit: Now I'm stuck inside the fridge tent. >_<

lori.h

Stuck again o.o;;

I have
Spoiler
the four spark plugs in the snow mobile. But it still won't start. I have a feeling I need to get the gas in the tent with parker but I don't have anything to carry it with. I already got the mast fixed. All I have left is catching up with the two of them.
[close]

Any obvious hints or straight up solutions would be great =D

lori.h

Quote from: Fuz on Wed 10/06/2015 17:42:48
I did look but I somehow missed it. Thank you.

Edit: Now I'm stuck inside the fridge tent. >_<

Spoiler
the panel by the door (not the computer where you talked to the guy who trapped you in there) is your hope. Mess with the one thing you can.
[close]

Fuz

Quote from: lori.h on Wed 10/06/2015 19:06:14
Spoiler
the panel by the door (not the computer where you talked to the guy who trapped you in there) is your hope. Mess with the one thing you can.
[close]

Spoiler
I swear I tried to change the temperature a million times from ice cold to burning hot... after I've read your message I tried yet again thinking "eh, whatever" and it opened the passage.
[close]

NickyNyce

@lori h..

Spoiler
Did you hook up the cable to the snow mobile?
[close]

If you did..

Spoiler
Is there a red light on inside the box that's connected to the cable? You might need some power.
[close]

lori.h

Quote from: NickyNyce on Wed 10/06/2015 19:40:08
@lori h..

Spoiler
Did you hook up the cable to the snow mobile?
[close]

If you did..

Spoiler
Is there a red light on inside the box that's connected to the cable? You might need some power.
[close]

Ah. yeah I swear I tried that. The power of posting I guess
Thanks!

lori.h

And now I'm stuck again. I'm sure it's something obvious I'm missing.
Spoiler
I am stuck behind the snow mobile. I got the flare gun and when I shoot it into the sky she stands up, where I can hit her with the snow, but I can't move after I do this or try anything else.
[close]

Anyone want to give me another hand?

NickyNyce

This is one that you really should do on your own. You will get way more satisfaction this way. I was stuck here too, but after a bit I figured it out. Only look at the hint after you have spent some time trying to solve this. You'll thank me in the end...it's a good puzzle. You're on the right track.

Spoiler
If you can blind her, it might be easier to hit her
[close]

Gift wrapped.
Spoiler

If i remember correctly, you need to make her stand, hit her with the snow and then fire the gun.
[close]

lori.h

Quote from: NickyNyce on Wed 10/06/2015 20:19:58
This is one that you really should do on your own. You will get way more satisfaction this way. I was stuck here too, but after a bit I figured it out. Only look at the hint after you have spent some time trying to solve this. You'll thank me in the end...it's a good puzzle. You're on the right track.

Spoiler
If you can blind her, it might be easier to hit her
[close]

Gift wrapped.
Spoiler

If i remember correctly, you need to make her stand, hit her with the snow and then fire the gun.
[close]

I had this right, just wasn't doing it fast enough.
Thanks though.

An amazing game. Powerful in its own way. I'm hoping to do a review for it soon. Game like this should be shared.

Fuz

Finished!

Good game. Not a fan of the pixel hunting but a really nice P&C adventure.

StillInThe90s

@Fuz: What part of the game are you referring to? (it's good to know)

Gamejolt requests:
*About fixing Parker's mask:
Spoiler
If you have the circuit, everything you need is in the tent.
Spoiler
You need to remove the old, burnt out circuit before putting in a new one.
Spoiler
...using Parker's tools.
[close]
[close]
Spoiler
You need the pliers. (use the tool rack twice)
[close]
[close]

*Getting out of the ship:
Did you...
Spoiler
Look at the hinge?
Spoiler
Open the red panels?
[close]
Spoiler
...by removing their screws.
[close]
[close]

Fuz

Quote from: StillInThe90s on Wed 10/06/2015 21:31:40
@Fuz: What part of the game are you referring to? (it's good to know)

Not a definite part of the game. Just the occasional invisible object here and there. Never been a fan of those.
I think it's ok to be stumped by a difficult puzzle, but not ok to be stumped because you missed an invisible pixel.

StillInThe90s

By request, solution to the fuse box puzzle:
Spoiler
U = up, D = down, M = in between.

Row 1: U D D D
Row 2: U D D M
Row 3: D M U D

A red light indicates when a row is correctly set up. One for each row.
[close]

AndyfromVA

Hi.  I'd like some help please.  I've read all the posts and I still can't figure out what to do.
Spoiler

I managed to get the hoses working (thanks to a hint I found on the forum).  I have 2 spark plugs, a red key, a brown key, a book, shears, a washer and an electro magnet.  Apparently I'm supposed to get the generator working but I can't figure out how to do it.  Am I supposed to do something with the control box?  I can't get it open.
[close]

Just found the answer.

StillInThe90s

@Arodregular (gamejolt request):
It's still a bit tricky to pinpoint exactly where you are in the game, but I hope this helps.
Spoiler
Did you manage to log into the computer? (solution earlier in this thread)
Spoiler
Did you read Chen's deleted messages? (will produce a new game note)
Spoiler
Adwa should answer on the radio after this. (You can only talk to him on the radio once.)
[close]
[close]
[close]
Edit:
About using the key in the sink: That's the response for the lump of ice. I.e. not a clue. My bad.

Edit2:
Spoiler

Did you get power back on?
Spoiler
You need to fix both the coolant pressure  and restart the generators.
Spoiler
For this, you need the shower hose, metal shears and the manual.
Spoiler
Plus infusion from a hose on the floor.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

MiteWiseacreLives!

I cannot find Chen's ID number?? help, please
Edit:
   Thanks below, not sure how I missed that, I was looking through there all along....

StillInThe90s

@Mite:
Spoiler
You can find Chen's tag nr in the topic of the mail she sent to Parker. I.e. on the computer Parker is logged in to. It's a 7 digit number.
Also, Anke posted the solution earlier in the thread.
[close]

tsa

Removed question because I found the answer.

Mandle

I am completely stuck where I need to power up the snowmoblie:

Spoiler
I have been searching for hours...but to no avail:

I have managed to connect the cable from the box to the snowmobile...

I have installed all four sparkplugs...

The game is now telling me that I need to restore power to the jump-leads...I have seen a hint earlier where you need to see a red light inside the power box???

I do not even have a power box to look at as the "winder cables" hotspot just says the same thing over and over...

I'm guessing that I need to be inside the last locked tent or something, but have not been able to get in there...

HEEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!

I'm so emotionally invested in this amazing game and just want to see it through...Screw the satisfaction of completing every single puzzle...
[close]

NickyNyce

@Mandle..

Spoiler
There is a place that controls the power to all of the tents. And you have been there before.
[close]

Mandle

Quote from: NickyNyce on Sat 18/07/2015 12:55:52
@Mandle..

Spoiler
There is a place that controls the power to all of the tents. And you have been there before.
[close]

Ahhhhh...Cheers for the guidance there...

I have just finished the game...Such a unique treat of a story so well written that I did not even want the puzzles to get in the way of me seeing the ending...Usually I will not give up until I solve them on my own or I will just give up out of disinterest eventually...

But this game just pulled me in so much that I HAD to KNOW how it ended despite giving into spoilers...

AMAZING GAME!!!

I'm going off right now to rate it and comment!!!

(AGS Awards are going to get very interesting come next year I feel...)

Barnacles

I'm desperate here. I literally had to make an account just to ask for some tips.
Spoiler
I don't know how to fix the static. I used all the things I have in my inventory to fix/grab the mask but nothing works. I have 3 spark plugs, 2 keys, component, electromagnet and the rest. Am I still missing something?
[close]

Edit: Hey I actually figured it out!
Spoiler
For some reason when I clicked the mask this time it gave me a different option where I can get the comm circuit. Everything went smooth sailing after that point.
[close]

Amazing game! Love the music choice, interesting story and great gameplay. Really harder than the usual games I've played.

gspit1124

Where are these spark plugs everyone is speaking of?

Spoiler
I haven't been able to get anything out of the bin with ashes either
[close]

Thank you!
Gretchen

Barnacles

Quote from: gspit1124 on Tue 11/08/2015 15:56:47
Where are these spark plugs everyone is speaking of?

Spoiler
I haven't been able to get anything out of the bin with ashes either
[close]

Thank you!
Gretchen

Spoiler
You need to use the electromagnet for that. And just walk all over the campus 'cause the magnet automatically finds the rest of the sparkplugs
[close]

gspit1124

Thank you for the help! I found what I needed and finished the game :)

cat

Spoiler
I got the 4 thingies for the snow mobile and the red light in the garage, but it still won't start... I guess I need to connect it somehow?
[close]

NickyNyce

I'm having a hard time remembering, but I think you need the spark plugs.. and maybe you need to
Spoiler
turn the power on to that tent? ..or hook up the jumper cable?
[close]
..sheesh...can't believe I don't remember. My memory is terrible at times, and I tested this game 50 times!

cat

Spoiler
I have power in the tent and the 4 spark plugs but no jumper cable
[close]

NickyNyce

I will find out soon and get back to you.

Edit: StillinThe90s should be in touch with you soon

cat

Solved!

Spoiler
I looked and interacted again with the items around and then it worked.
[close]

NickyNyce

Glad to hear it. Sorry I couldn't help out more.

cipberbloom

This is such a fun, unique, and super-detailed game! I'm loving it!

Stuck here, though:
Spoiler
there's a phone number on one of the notes with letters crossed out
[close]
but neither the nurse's nor the director's phones are hotspots. Can't talk to the nurse and the director just keeps repeating the same dialogue.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks in advance--I can't wait to play more tomorrow.

panpil

Hi I am stuck too here :

Spoiler
[close]

Any guidance please ? :-)

thanks!!

panpil

Quote from: panpil on Sun 16/01/2022 19:39:40
Hi I am stuck too here :

Spoiler
[close]

Any guidance please ? :-)

thanks!!

Nevermind guys I found it  :grin: after some pixel hunting  :grin: :grin:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk