Tv Quest

Started by Cutblade, Thu 09/07/2015 19:51:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Cutblade

Cutblade Bruzeslice productions is proud to present:

TV QUEST!

the story of a Tv Quest:

Our semi hero Andrew Plum has to go to work the very same day of a ten hour long tv marathon. He quickly goes through his work routine and finds his goal of being a couch potato in site. But things are complicated when Andrew is kidnapped by a madman who's master is an evil movie director!

Can Andrew free himself save the day and get home in time to watch tv? Find out soon...

I hope to make a very funny and puzzle filled game for everyone.

some game screenshots

Andrew at home

Andrew at work

Development Progress:

Story: 100%
Scripting: 100%
Graphics: 100%
Sound/Music: 100%

rooms completed: all of them

released

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1968

AnasAbdin

This looks like a fun game ;-D Congrats Cutblade! Hope to see it out soon.

Stupot

Looks fun. Would have made a perfect entry to last month's MAGS. Good luck finishing it up :-)

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Stupot+ on Sun 12/07/2015 12:20:10
Would have made a perfect entry to last month's MAGS.

That was my initial impression. But when I learned its a full length game it got more and more exciting (laugh)

Cutblade

Wow! I'm glad to see so many nice responses. Now I'm supercharged and ready to work even harder.

Here's a link to a midi from the game. It's one of the few original pieces in the game. demo music

Cutblade

I'm getting close to being done but things are shorter than I originally planned. Should I add more puzzles or make the ones I have harder to solve?:confused:

Cutblade

:grin:Still working on the game. I hope to post it next week.

AnasAbdin

Hey how did I miss the updates! 8-0 me bad.

I like your midi track :) I tried playing around with the instruments. PM me if you like to know some of my suggestions (wrong forum to discuss here!)
I think you forgot to edit the expected completion date on the first post ;)

Cutblade

I'm very sorry about that. Release date updated now. The whole thing started to get away from me but now I'm getting back on track.

Cutblade

BTW, if anyone could tell me how to mark the game as 'released' in the forum I'd appreciate it.

Stupot

Quote from: Cutblade on Thu 01/10/2015 18:02:58
BTW, if anyone could tell me how to mark the game as 'released' in the forum I'd appreciate it.
Is it ready then? :-D

Make a new topic here: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?board=5.0
But don't forget to check the rules first :-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk