Stopping randoms posting non AGS games in the wrong forum.

Started by Retro Wolf, Mon 27/07/2015 12:41:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: selmiak on Thu 30/07/2015 00:55:29
Quote from: Ryan Timoothy on Wed 29/07/2015 23:02:07

In order to post a new thread here:
  • Must be made with AGS

you want people to write their forumposts with AGS? :=

I knew someone would confuse it! Damnit!
It's okay, one day we'll replace all the rules with YouTube videos!

Stupot

How about this?

www.buzzfeed.com/7-ways-to-know-whether-the-completed-games-thread-you-are-about-to-start-is-legal-or-not

Cassiebsg

Quote from: Stupot+ on Thu 30/07/2015 09:26:50
How about this?

www.buzzfeed.com/7-ways-to-know-whether-the-completed-games-thread-you-are-about-to-start-is-legal-or-not

Page Not Found
Sorry, we couldn't find the page you requested.

Is it just me? (wtf)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Stupot

Yeah. It's just a joke that a Buzzfeed article might be more effective than just a list of rules for kids these days. I didn't actually write the article, just made a fake URL :-)

Retro Wolf

Quote from: Stupot+ on Thu 30/07/2015 09:26:50
How about this?

"You won't believe what happened next!" And the thumbnail is a pair of big breasts...

Cassiebsg

(laugh) LOL (laugh)

Okay then, I thought the tittle looked so promising (nod)... now I want to read it! (roll) I demand you write that! (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Dualnames

I think the best idea is when someone makes a wrong post, issue a warning to m0ds. If m0ds gets 100% warning ban him. problem solved.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

m0ds

(laugh)

Euro for your thoughts Jim

You're on fire! In the zone. You could almost say you're in the euro-zone

barely

;)

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk