Goalscorer Challenge - Join The Big Blue Cup

Started by Stupot, Mon 03/08/2015 05:43:43

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Quote from: Gurok on Fri 28/08/2015 12:37:49
As usual, I have no idea, but I picked Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace because he looked like he'd scored a lot of goals. Crystal Palace because it was a funny sounding name for a football team.
:grin::grin::grin::grin: Gotta love your reasoning.  Would absolutely love Zaha to score a handful against Chelski though!

Stupot

I've gone for Pedro for Chelsea. Still has a D in his name, so...

CaptainD

Mixed feelings... yay Sterling scored, boo he left us and mega boo we lost three nil at home to the Hammers! :~(

Stupot

Have you all chosen your international scorers for the weekend? If you haven't the deadline is very soon!

I've chosen David Silva. He still plays for Spain right? I hope so...

CaptainD

Whoever my pick was failed to score any points! :grin:

CaptainD

Gone for Aguera this week... what about anyone else?

Stupot

Willian for Chelsea. I forgot to play last week. Booo.

CaptainD

Quote from: Intense Degree on Sat 03/10/2015 19:34:03
YES! What a week to pick Aguero! :-D

You too?  Awesome!

I'm actually joint second in the overall standings.  8-0:-D

Stupot

Damn. And I came here to brag about my point for Willian.
Good show chaps.

CaptainD

Willain was a good shout too!
No-one saw Aguera's five goals coming,  even against Newcastle...

Stupot

Dayum Dave. You got skillz. Joint 2nd overall.

CaptainD

Quote from: Stupot+ on Sun 18/10/2015 06:59:35
Dayum Dave. You got skillz. Joint 2nd overall.

Totally unexpected! ;-D  Aguera getting a five goal haul the week I picked him was a one in a million chance.

Picked Bony this week, Man City vs Bournmouth seemed pretty much a cert.  But you really never know what's going to happen in the Prem these days.  I'll probably be bottom of the league by the time the season ends. 8-)

Intense Degree

I know that there is such a huge element of luck to this, but now I'm closing the gap on Dave I'm starting to think it must be skill after all! ;)

Stupot

I forgot to play last week, and then Harry Kane goes and gets a hat-trick after I've wasted my previous week's turn on him. :-/

CaptainD

I've gone for Pelle this week... with a name like that he has to be good, right? :-D

Stupot

CaptainD

He shoots, he scores! Pelle!

Tekkers gets one for Michael and the super in-form James Vardy scored for Matt.

CaptainD

I'm on a 3-match barren run atm, hoping for Lukaku to grab a couple this weekend.  Anyone else picked yet?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk