Game in production not found 404

Started by MoonDog, Mon 10/08/2015 20:16:46

Previous topic - Next topic

MoonDog

Anyone know what happened to that game that was announced in the "game in production" forum called. "Paranoid days" ? I wanted to show a friend of mine but couldn't find it. Just curious.

Khris

Stupot

Interesting. It's disappeared.
It's on IndieDB here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/paranoid-days

The game does look impressive. But he posted it here and people were questioning if it was actually being made in AGS, which he vehemently insisted for a few days before changing his mind to Wintermute anyway. If the thread has disappeared, it's possible he requested it to be taken off to disassociate the game from AGS. He has an Indiegogo campaign, which unfortunately is not doing so well. But it's a gorgeous-looking and ambitious project.

Darth Mandarb

I had originally just locked it (no longer AGS made) but he was insistent it be deleted so I moved it to a super secret place and we have top men on it.

TOP men.

MoonDog

Ah yes that's the game exactly. Can show my friend now the links to the game trailer. It's strange that he would do something like that, probably just wanted people to notice it maybe? Ow well, none of my business really. But thanks for the links (laugh)

Darth Mandarb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk