OROW 9 - *Winner(s) announced!*

Started by Bulbapuck, Sun 16/08/2015 13:06:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenjamin

I've been reading all of your reviews about the quiet game and I'm so happy!
I was worried that the humor wouldn't really land too well and the glitches would put you guys off, but looks like I was wrong!
Thanks for all the kind words and support!
If you want to keep up with my most recent project "Project Lost", check it out here. http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=52631.0

A bit of a stretch from the quiet game but whatever. Thanks for everything you guys. I loved playing your games and we had a really good batch this year! Thanks.

kconan

Quote from: Gfreezie on Fri 11/09/2015 00:46:36
I've been reading all of your reviews about the quiet game and I'm so happy!
I was worried that the humor wouldn't really land too well and the glitches would put you guys off, but looks like I was wrong!

The glitches bothered me only because I enjoyed the premise so much.  A guy talking smack who is foiled via booby traps set in motion by the user is a hilarious and inventive idea.  Sort of a fun variation on the trash-talking clown in a dunking booth theme.

Cassiebsg

Gfreezie: I hope you fix the glitches and bug and release a second version soon. I gave up since the game kept breaking. But was enjoying and would like to play it again, but bug free. ;)(nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SilverSpook

I actually only ever attempted gameplay once.  The Quiet Game's anti-OROW/AGS-maker rant was too good to interrupt with point-n-clicking.

"You did this with a buddy!?"  LOLsquirts.

Glenjamin

QuoteGfreezie: I hope you fix the glitches and bug and release a second version soon. I gave up since the game kept breaking. But was enjoying and would like to play it again, but bug free. ;)(nod)

Honestly I dont see why not. Fixing the bugs is pretty simple. I do want to work on the timing of some events and maybe add some more. I had fantasized about making it into a full multi-level game at some point, but
I figured the speech would get dull after a few times and I do want to finish the project lost demo. Honestly I'm probably going to expand upon it in some way eventually. But expect a simple bug fix soon. :grin:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk