The Points Game

Started by Mandle, Fri 18/09/2015 00:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Trouble

There once was a Kumpel, that made such a rule, that got us all so baffled. I have many theories on how this goes. Do you think he's counting some words or combination of letters, that spell something obscure? Or do we have to do take a degree in rocket science to figure this one out? (roll)(laugh)

Kumpel

Morgan LeFlay: 4pts. (Finally a new strategy!)

Kitty Trouble

There once was no Kumpel, that made such no rule, that got us not so baffled. I have zero theories on how this goes. Do you think he's counting no words or combination of letters, that spell nothing obscure? Or do we have to do take no degree in rocket science to figure this nothing out? (roll)(laugh)

selmiak

abcdefabcdefabcdef abcdefabcdefabcdef

Cassiebsg

Are you laughting at me? Well? Are you laughting at me?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Kumpel

Morgan LeFlay: 4pts.
Selmiak: 0pts.
Cassiebsg: 1pt.

Cassiebsg

There once was no Kumpel, that made such no rule, that got us not so baffled. I have zero theories on how this goes. Do you think he's counting no words or combination of letters, that spell nothing obscure? Or do we have to do take no degree in rocket science to figure this nothing out? (roll)(laugh)

Kumpel

Cassiebsg

Oh oh, it's variable points with nickname variable! 8-0
I thought this was excluded in previous posts, but guess not. 8-0

Kumpel

Kitty Trouble

Are you laughting at me? Well? Are you laughting at me?

Kumpel

Morgan LeFlay: 0pts.

Kitty Trouble

points are not that easily come by in this one.

Kitty Trouble

points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one.

Danvzare

post points previously

Kumpel

Morgan LeFlay: 0pts.
Morgan LeFlay: 8pts.
Danvzare: 0pts.

Kitty Trouble

points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one.

Kitty Trouble

points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one. points are not that easily come by in this one.

Kumpel

Morgan LeFlay: 2pts.

Kitty Trouble

2 points for the 3x post?
What about the 20x post?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk