Slasher

New title

"Space: The final frontier
These are the voyages of the Starship, Horizon
Its 5 year mission
To explore strange new worlds
To seek out new life and new civilizations
To boldly go where no man has gone before..."

Saving a planet from bring terra-formed is just one task of many that occur on your ship USS Horizon.

You have a resourceful, logical thinking AI computer HAL, a radar, thruster controls and more at your disposal.

Holograms and 3D make up some of this game.

This is a non-see player (just his hand).

2 cursor modes only: interact / use inventory.

Screenshots in production:

Your resourceful, logical thinking AI computer HAL

Princess Leila of Goladia projects her hologram to your spaceship and asks for your help against the Skaron's death ray

The ships cryo chambers (UPDATED)

Resolution: 1024 x 768
16 bit colour

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Slasher

Unfortunately no.

I am still adapting but will be using it in my next game.

Slasher

Updated screenshot

The ships cryo chambers

AnasAbdin

If you omit the use of background music and only use metal cracking sounds, or even 'Hollywood movies space sounds' this game could give me a heart attack in my brains. I really love the use of blue :)
Good work slasher

Slasher

Thanks AnasAbdin

I have decided to go with wide-screen.

SilverSpook

Looks stellar!

I need to know what the HAL button does!  Like, does it bring the ominously maleficent dysfunctioning AI online?  What purpose could this have in a point and click!?  I'll need to pre-order and Kickstart this just for that! 

If it's just a Hotdog And Lasagna drone-delivery button or something, I'm going to be really sad though.  (JK, I love hotdogs!)

Keep up the good work, Slasher!

Slasher

Quote from: SilverSpook on Tue 29/09/2015 07:51:18
Looks stellar!

I need to know what the HAL button does!  Like, does it bring the ominously maleficent dysfunctioning AI online?  What purpose could this have in a point and click!?  I'll need to pre-order and Kickstart this just for that! 

If it's just a Hotdog And Lasagna drone-delivery button or something, I'm going to be really sad though.  (JK, I love hotdogs!)

Keep up the good work, Slasher!
HAL is in the image. He pops up with information and personal comments when required plus you can ask him questions. He is quite a useful AI to have around and also as a kind of 'friend' (laugh)

CaptainD

SERIOUSLY?!??!  ANOTHER game in production by you??!? 8-0

Looks good.  I like the different direction you're taking with this one.

Slasher

Well, Captain,

I was not sure about adding any humour to this game. But where would we be without the odd rare chuckle somewhere in the void of space (like having a character named Kat who loves sleep... and fish: Frankenstein... nudge nudge wink wink)? (laugh)

Each task becomes multiple so it's not always straight laced ;)

So far so good. It's coming together nicely if a little slow...

Game progress: Task one (of many) 90%

Slasher

New title

I now have a musician helping on this game.

AnasAbdin

I liked the old title more  :P
Nah this one is as great. If your 'assistant' is as fast as you are, the game will probably be finished before I finish typing this sentence. Otherwise they may slow you down  (laugh)

CrashPL

Oh yeah, a space exploration game! That's truly awesome, I like it already. :D Keep it up!
The graphics somewhat remind me of The Journeyman Project, and since it's one of my all time fav games (and the first one I've ever played, on top of that), that's really a good sign. :)

Slasher

New screenshot

Can you fix the water leak (animated) before the Horizon crashes?!

Slasher

Updated screenshots with new gui:

Can you sort out problems that come your way? );

Game progress: 90% and counting....(laugh)

MiteWiseacreLives!

That face in the HUD looks like the bad guy from The Last Starfighter!  :-D

Slasher

Now looking for testers....

Bit slower than actual game play...
[embed=700,450]]http://youtu.be/QuGFTXcM5zI[/embed]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk