Moving issue tracking to YouTrack

Started by Crimson Wizard, Wed 07/10/2015 20:24:23

Previous topic - Next topic

monkey0506

Great! Are you going to merge issues? I can work on that if you'd like.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: monkey0506 on Wed 27/01/2016 22:41:09
Great! Are you going to merge issues? I can work on that if you'd like.
You may try to; it would be important to test out how custom field schema I created will work.

I think first the issues that are known bugs should be added.

Crimson Wizard

Alright, Google and Yahoo authorization activated, now you can login using your GMail or Yahoo accounts.

Crimson Wizard

Just in case, I will repeat these instructions:

http://adventuregamestudio.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/
How to login to YouTrack?
You either create a free account specifically for YouTrack, or login using your -
* GitHub
* Google
* Yahoo!
* Yandex
account. To do the latter you need to type in your credentials, then click on the corresponding system logo, instead of the "Submit" button.

You may also "login as guest" which will still let you read most of the tickets on tracker, but you won't be able to work with them.

Currently we just started using the new tracker (there is just one ticket there while I am typing this post :)), but I hope we will gradually move there completely.
So far we still accept issues posted on forums and AGS forum tracker.

morganw

I couldn't login with my GitHub credentials, even though I could initially "authorize" the account.
QuoteOAuth 2.0 Error
The authorization server does not support obtaining an authorization entity using this method

unsupported_response_type: Response type 'null' is unknown or unsupported

Crimson Wizard

Hmm, I had this error one time before, but it stopped occuring after a while. Or maybe I did something to make it work, but I don't remember.
Actually it does not work for me right now again.

I may ask JetBrains tech support about this.
I myself use yahoo authorization, because github servers are down for maintenance sometimes and you cannot use their authorization at that time.

morganw

It has now logged me in. I'm not sure what has changed but no errors at all, this time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk